TW albany added SPEED HD simulcast to their HD line-up?

Has anyone noticed that TW albany added SPEED HD simulcast to their HD line-up?

I just found out… :headbang

they did like 2 days ago.

just noticed .3 seconds befroe i found this thread. :banana

Great, now we can watch NASCAR in HD. REAL RACING PLEASE SPEED CHANNEL!

After they stopped broadcasting the WRC I stopped watching.

Are there any other motor sports channels?

SPEED Channel has a lot of non-NASCAR racing on there…Almost every time I watch SPEED it’s MotoGP, F1, whatever the racing is with the mixed classes in one race(i.e. TSX’s, RSX’s, Mazda’s…and then there’s Porsche’s mixed in etc.)

Joo crazy man. It’s all Vida Guerra and NASCAR. I record every bit of real racing on there and its maybe 1-2 hours a week even in the summer. They dont even cover all of SPEED World Challenge where they are the title sponsor.

Actually, now that I think of it, I haven’t watched SPEED in a while but every now and then I switch it on and it’s either Two Guys Garage :gay or NASCAR of some sort. During the summer and winter I like watching the outdoor Motocross and Supercross races on SPEED, but they seem to have been cutting back on airing them for whatever reason. It’s got to be more than 1-2 hours a week, usually when there’s some good road racing events they’re like 3 hours long lol.

+1
SPEED is seriously lacking in REAL programming

SPEED is crap these days. They’ve taken off WRC, JGTC, BTCC, Aussie V8 Supercars, and now DTM is a pathetic 1 hr “highlight” show (3pm today btw). God forbid we break up the 18 back-to-back episodes of Pink outtakes w/ some road racing tonight.

But of course, there’s no real alternative.

:lol I forgot about the Pink’s 100 episodes per day…so dumb.

OMG I loved JGTC and BTCC.
V8 Supercars was sick. Those cars had so much fire coming out the sidepipes :lol

And the greatest thing was it all happened on road courses. Damn, missed the first 15 mins of DTM watching the Eagles…

Well, At least I can look forward to HD F1 next season so I can see the whole front aero in one shot… :lol

Yeah, I missed their WRC coverage with Nicky; but I just BT the races so no biggie. Can’t say the same for DTM, as no one seem to seed it… :headbang

As for WTCC, you know you can watch live on their site!? and they have all the races in full available for streaming. Just watched the last race of the season which is in Macau, that circuit is da shit man, and they freaken race bikes there. See link here: http://www.fiawtcc.com/

Btw, I do watch NASCAR when they race at Infineon and Watkins. ;D

the only thing speed has going for it is wrecked.

but id rather have nascar on all day then unique whips, im not gonna watch either but unique whips sucks donky dick.

I have to admit, i still like pinks, although Rich Christensen has gotten a HUGE FAT head from his sucess. I wish they would stop doing the AllOuts and go back to the lose your car deal. I loved watching the import vs domestic fights!

I have got to get into HD :frowning:

What no love for “Superbikes” on speed? :lol

its about damn time. I watch speed all the time. They do play crap sometimes though.

dont feel like loooking through whole thread, but i miss wrc. that is all.

+evelntybillion over 9000!!