TW HD Packages?

its the time warner hd it sucks.

1 in 100 people will notice a difference in composite vs hdmi… HDMI is DVI with sound basically. The real world difference in HDMI vs composite is you carry audio and video in one cable vs comp’s five.

watch for the 4250HDC’s to come pretty soon then. Like I said we have them now in Rochester.

Aside from the fact that one is analog and the other is digital.

The only time I would use RGB over HDMi or DVi is with a long cable run. Both HDMi and DVi cables have more signal degradation then RGB in lengths greater then 15 meters.

Its going 2m, and i allready have the HDMI cable… Im using that, there is no other option.

That is all…

HDDVR, hd or dvr only initial box is 7.95 iirc and each one after that is 9.95 iirc.

Are you a idiot or just that clueless? Explorer 8300HD boxes are in fact DVR systems the only difference between the two are HDC boxes are OCAP boxes with the separable security (Cable cards) and HD boxes are the intregrate boxes. That is for the most part the only difference between them.

i scored a brand new in the package from an ebaystore hdmi to dvi 10 ft for 2.95 + 6.95 shipping works great no issues my .02

please give me your tech number so I can have you fired

x2

Probably a nationwide boy… Double dipping in TW and DTV installs.

for having an opinnion i wish i could get fired for something that dumb i would like the winter off

not for giving an opinion for giving out wrong info