Twitter.com → X.com

Don’t feel bad, it took me a minute.

The best Twitter file:

3 Likes

Oh the humanity…

LOL @ no more shrimp

What a wild ride. Regardless of what happens this is all super entertaining :popcorn:

The craziest part for me is that was an actual article. Not in some gossip rag or some lifestyle blog either. A real article from Business Insider written by someone that claims to be a business reporter.

1 Like

here’s a whole other twitter rabbit hole to fall down…

Full report here: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22186683/twitter-whistleblower-disclosure.pdf

tucker’s spot on this was alarming as well. several foreign govt’s had direct access to all user info including location and dm’s…

wild.

LOL - Elon barely made it a month…

Already reinstated…wonder what’s going on. Twitter briefly suspends @ElonJet account tracking Musk's jet - BBC News

1 Like

Everyone whining about Musk banning that account that tracks his every move, meanwhile this is happening to him which is why he did it:

I love the hypocrisy play, but hypocrisy doesn’t work on leftists.

Elon showing off that “Fuck around, Find out…”

Is this real?

1 Like

Yeah. With the Amir of Qatar, Tamim Bin Hamad and a couple other Saudi princes who are invested heavily with Elon and Twitter. Word on the street is, they asked him to find a suitable CEO.

Within hours, he’s making a poll “on whether he should step down”. Hahahaha.

Kind of like when he polled on whether he should sell TSLA stock and the sale had been filed for months earlier.