Two random pics of the TDI

Meh

:rofl

I spotted this vehicle out and about in the snow last noche.

She’s a beaute.

tdi daily, 11 second S4, and a classic audi…hmm id say thats a bit cooler than a monte cholo and a camarobird formula.

meh

Well that’s your opinion. Monte trumps jetta in looks to me and formula trumps s4 in looks to me. The s4 does haul though. Very impressed with that. Gotta be a fun sleeper.

Meh

The Jetta is kinda sporty … in a soccer mom kinda way. A nice car for sure.

Whats the warranty like? Need to start lookin for a newer car for the wife.

yeah and a monte carlo is just like what a trailer park grandma would drive :retardclap

who cares about the monte…:crazy

“Maybe” a older S4, but the newer Audi’s are hot! My buddy has a 2010 A6 3.0t. I would love to get a newer S4!

nicks s4> camarobird in every way I can think of, especially looks. I’m sure alot of gm fags will agree with this.

Seriously though, have you seen some of the fast and furious honda’s driving around now a days? I would be hesitant to call other brand car guys fags driving a honda…:lol

What type of forum is this? car specific? imports only? just wondering

dude , im a gm fanboi and the montes blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. there junk man , every aspect of them suck from the rattly interior shitty handling relativly low power .

OK you sound like a trailer park queen,and I’m definitely not a gm hater :rofl I don’t even drive a Honda anymore, even if I did drive a Honda who gives a shit? I’ve never had a riced out whip, which is something I’m sure you can’t say. In case you were wondering I drive I have an old pos audi…gm fag. oh and there is almost every make of car on this website.

A lil butt hurt over nothing huh…:lol You’re the one name calling (gm fags)… you must be from the HOOD with all that shit talking you do…:ohnoes Nobody gives a shit that you drove a honda. My mom, aunt and a few girls I know have one. .

I noticed after I did some browsing that this forum isnt car specific… thanks though

BTW im not a anything hater… lol… I love cars!

So you get all defensive because I gave you shit about honda’s but then you think I drive rice…lol…I do love white rice though.

:rofl you’re pretty funny I’m not even sure what to reply at this point. Do you only get hard for gm products or are you bi-curious?(ford?) definitly not butt hurt here, I hate every car equally.

Of course you have nothing to say, there’s really no point to any of this:thumbup I’m at work wasting some time…

Just so you can give me more shit… I drive a PONTICRAP G8… GM JUNK!!! I would like to pick up a G37 as my next “WHIP”…:lol

is the g8 the 6 speed, or auto? I actually love the g8 :rofl you do realize that gm fag or “insert auto manufacturer” fag isnt really an insult right?

Its all good man, i’m just messin around. (help pass time) Its a Auto, Its my daily driver and I wouldnt want to be fuckin around with stick for my commute to work.