TX2K10 88mm Sierra vs Procharged Z06

they were not doing 185mph… fast vette though for sure

Take it up with flaco and tell him he wasnt doing that speed

Roll racing is for pussys

Neat Sierra.

shit starts out liek tokyo drifta

why do you guys build trucks that have 1000000 hp but are still slow as hell, if you put your motor setup in a car you’d be fast as balls

thats a 9s truck and is his daily driver. his other truck runs in the 8s and traps in the 130s in the 1/8th

also thats like saying why does anyone waste their time with a import

o btw LiL Sis weighs in at 44xx lbs, shes no lightweight

70 to 185 in a brick in 10 seconds??? eh… idk didnt think a truck could go that fast. Quick rides tho

hes not so far from ya. look up strictly performance

lmfao i believe it. After seeing quiks truck and the busa go to 160-170 in around that time.

Even tho that vette is down near 200 hp it also is down 1500 lbs :slight_smile: I would have thought it would wax that truck. Eventually on the top end i guess since a brick isnt suppose to go that fast

telling you from actual experience in this. The trucks mass actually helps it out in the higher speeds. Think about this bonneville salt flat racers add massive amounts of weight to keep vehicle planted at high speeds. My truck at 160-170 felt very stable. Also weight of truck is going to help load that 88mm a good bit especially with 323 gearing

that z06 isnt no 1500 lbs less. LiL Sis is 4400lbs with its owner in it. Owner is 135lbs… That z06 with its owner is probably 3700lbs. A difference of 700lbs but down on power and torque. Lil Sis at 25psi is probably around 1100 torque

I could see them going that fast

Your telling me that driver is 500 lbs in the Z06? The procharger adds some weight yes, but a Z is like 3132 lbs. Add 100 in procharger and thats 3232. 3700 lbs my ass

But still very fast cars/trucks. Thats insanely fast.

ANd weight isnt necessary for top speed. Downforce is and that comes from the force of cutting through the air :slight_smile: The weight at speed on a properly designed body is incredible. Those GT/lemans type series cars are light and stable at over 200

i was going off curb weight i seen which was in the 34xx range then add typical driver plus mods. so 36xx is within reason…its ok this truck is fast no denying that

That guy wasnt one of the guys I met when you were down here right?

no, he was at the event i was at but you didnt see him.

this is all u need to know fucktard.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a harder ball ride… Quik should start charging you royalties for riding his nuts so much.

Suggested Image

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/sticksdaman/no_nutswingers.gif