Typical Cobleskill behavior

http://www.ladyliberty.com/ny/Cobleskill/lets-get-drunk/listing.jpg

BROOME, NY - On Friday State Troopers in Cobleskill arrested a man for operating his ATV while intoxicated.

Daniel D. Fisher, 53, of Middleburgh, was arrested by troopers for riding his unregistered ATV without a helmet, while he was intoxicated in the Town of Broome, Schoharie County.

He was charged with Felony DWI and arraigned in the Town of Broome Court. He was released on his own recognizance.

http://www.news10.com/story/19380532/man-arrested-for-felony-dwi-on-atv

whats wrong with that? i do that every weekend

There is absolutely nothing wrong, except for the fact that I must spread some reputation around before giving it to GATVILLE again.

what I dont understand is that you dont need a license to operate an atv yet any ticket you get on one goes on your license.

I take my tractor to check the mail. :dunno

I remember when I used to rake a relative’s lawn in the fall in Rotterdam there was an old guy that used to ride a John Deere riding mower up and down the road. When I had to go to Sears at the mall for a pair of pruners the mower was in one of the parking spots.

i dont think i know one person that has actually registered their ATV/Quad. and i know alot of quad owners.

thats a good point actually, but they just want thier money. DWI has got to be a gold mine for local goverment

the only thing he did wrong was stop, oh and not wear a helmet…gotta hide your face

Great fuckin story

Haha, what Gatville said. I’m interested to hear the whole story. Where did he get pulled over (on/off road). Why is it a Felony DWI. Or is every DWI a felony?

I think over .18 or with a child in the vehicle makes it a felony but I could be wrong.

My neighbor across rt7 here, drives his quad around his lawn, the auction place parking lot and up and down the road, with a kid on it… He is annoying as fuck, I will sometimes start the civic and rev it just to feel BA.

mine is registered and insured.

Wheeler’s should be street legal…

I dont see a problem here, its what people do out here lol