U2NDyno....

Finally got a chance to meet Dan and Sasha today at SG!

Had my stock S13 Blacktop Dynoed today and I’m very happy with the overall results. Somehow, the MBC would not boost over 11psi and started dropping off after 5000rpms and eventually drop down to 9psi at 7000rpms.

Here’s the final result, and thanks to Dan and Sasha!

[http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/nitrowsb/DSCN2902.jpg[/IMG]"]http://

](http://[IMG)

Dan could tune in with what could of been the result if I was able to run 13-14psi and what the problem could be!

Great numbers for stock! What unit did you use to tune it specifically?

Thanks! Dan said that if I had been able to boost 13-14psi, I could have yieled 250whp and be safe! It was tuned with Power FC!

Hey Trung, post that other sheet I gave you too.

This car has 250 in it for sure…you just need to invest more than $30 into a boost controller :wink:

Now this is one thing I can not wait to do!

Need a FMIC, minor exhaust work, tranny and to get an 02 for my wide band. Obviously a tuning unit as well.

Now…to be honest. I know jack shit about tuning E.F.I. What exactly is a sure fire best bet of things needed for Dan to tune the best he can?

I’d like to leave the tuning to the professionals.

Honestly dude, the only thing I need is a car that is prepped well. In the past I’ve had cars on teh dyno that were simply slapped together. This never results in a good experience for me or the customer. I still always do the best I can and will never put my customers cars at risk, but if it’s leaking, or ticking, or just generaly broken, a tune can not fix that.

ECU tuning is meant to maximize the output of a system that is already working well, it can not miraculously convert a sh!tbox into a dream car.

87s15lt1, what are you considering for an ECU? Perhaps I can make some recomendations. You have a budget in mind? You have goals for the car? What will the car be used for? Street? Drag? Circuit? Drift?

Dan,

Mostly for the street. Some 1/4 mile. MAYBE some drift and circuit. Yet, I am more of a drag strip guy.

Considering for ECU’s? I have no idea. My budget is what ever it takes to get reliable and safe power. My goal (as of now) is around 350-400 rwhp. I know that is easily achievable with the RB20.

At this exact moment. Like I said previously. I need to finish off working out the quirks with the car. FMIC, dp and elbow. Get my wideband working. And a damn transmission.

I would like to keep stock turbo and injectors for as long as I can. I have been told the told injectors are 220cc?!?! Now, I am liking my mileage now as well. That is also something I need to keep in mind. As I will be heading to school come September. (hopefully)

If you could point me in the right direction with this motor. I’d appreciate it.
Currently I have 2 exhaust systems. 1; 2 1/2" w/resonator and muffler, hallowed cat. 2; 3" straight pipe mandrel bends.
5" K&N air filter. Stock SMIC. Running 7’s (plugs)

Whatever I can do to work with that. Or if need be to modify all that shit. I can, and definetley will.

I am used to carb motors. So, this is a WHOLE new game to me lol.

Edit; Dan, In NO way is my car slapped together. I have multiple people that can vouch for me on that!

numbers dont look to bad for a stock blacktop. nice

Not totally stock…it has FMIC,DP,CBE!

congradz trung, did u find track wheels yet ?

Thanks!

I picked up some wheels from roger(sr20). They should fit a lot better than the Sportmax and stronger as well! He’s got other cheap 4 bolt wheels still for sale, ask him!

nicee, i pickedup some wheels also.

good luck on track :wink: