UB is on fire!!!!

Capen or Talbert. i walked out of my exam in NSC and i could hear the fire alarms from there. i walked out of the building to a slew of fire trucks and the like. someone was walking around telling people not to wait cause it was gonna be awhile.one of the construction guys working on Capen said there were 4ft flames spreading from a heating unit or something.

PS: my wish is finally coming true! the campus is burning down! his is like the 4th fire on campus in the past week.

we don’t need no water

talbert is such a POS anyway. the classrooms are tiny and you always hear the racket of the “mechanical room.”

Stupid mechanical room.

a mechanical room in capen caused the fire, lol

yea my class @ 8:30 in norton was just canceled because of the fire alarms going off every 30 seconds. our professor said the fire was in capen

So that’s where the Getzville fire trucks were going that I saw this morning on my way to work.

i walked out of my exam in nsc and i usually walk through talbert to get outside. i didnt realize until i was in the hallway in talbert that the fire alarm was going off. that shit is fucking LOUD!

yeah, i was in my philosophy class and saw out the window the firetruck going down toward the SU the wrong way down that road. man its too early, i cant think of the building i was in OR the street lol.

haha clemens?

haha, What a great semester at UB it has been

Oh no not Club Capen! :cry:

haha…i read that title to this thread and was like " what the fawk?..im sitting in capen right now. its on fire?"

any pictures to prove this…

I saw 10 firetrucks on putnam way and maybe 3 or 4 fire marshalls. That woke me up pretty good.

I been in capen all day since 8:30. i heard all the alarms and trucks but i didn’t know the fire was in the building that i was in.

it was either capen or talbert. i didnt see anything other than sthe firetrucks and ome guy with like a UB access swipe card around his neck walking around telling everyone to go away because there was a fire and they werent letting anyone back in