UFC 105 v. spoiler

Got home late and watched the Vera vs Couture fight
I gave Couture 1 and Vera 3 for sure.
2 they must have given to Randy but Vera was doing all the damage.
They must have given a bunch of points for “controlling the fight” like leaning on him, failed take down attempts and some dirty boxing. I think should look at the judging criteria but that is just me. I would have liked to see that go another 2 rounds.

Also did anyone notice he stood them up very quickly when Vera was on top on the ground, but seemed to take forever for him to break it up when Randy had him pinned on the wall, doing very little.

So I take it randy won?

Lesnar in the hospital?

http://chattahbox.com/entertainment/2009/11/15/brock-lesnar-seriously-ill-after-mystery-collapse-in-canada/

Yeah

The non-ppv was decent, i couldnt get into it. the couture fight seemed kinda weak, but ah well. .

Lesnar is going to be out for a while

which sucked, cuz watching lesnar fight is like watching a steroid-raged out lunatic manhandling a dude like they were a bitch, oh wait, because that’s exactly what it is.

Lesnar’s going to be out until after january because of this sickness shit, but if you were married to that bitch sable, you’d be catching stuff all the time too

God that call was weak as hell. I love Rogan even brining it up to Couture.

The judges scored it appropriately, it’s just that the criteria needs to be changed desperately. The points relating to “octagon control” are outrageous and irrelevant. Like I’ve told everyone else, today Vera is unharmed and Randy will be pissing blood for the rest of the week.

Sure Vera sucked at keeping the distance and avoiding the collar tie but seriously, he worked and did way better.

I thought the rest of the card was sort of boring. Pearson was impressive, everyone else was average and I wasn’t excited about ANY of the names on this card besides Vera.

And yeah wow, Lesnar could be done fighting for good. That’s intense. This is what I proposed on MMAF:

Valesquez vs Junior Dos Santos
Mir vs Cheick Kongo

Winners fight for interim belt. When Carwin gets back from his injury he can face the interim belt holder.

Then when Nog gets better he can face whoever wins Carwin vs X?

HWs that are out sick/injured:
Buentello
Nog
Lesnar
Carwin

jeeesh!

Agreed. I think the judges probably called it right. I expected a split with at least 1 judge giving it to Vera, but controling the ring points need to be looked at.
Vera’s take down was more impressive than Couture’s and the takedown percentage had to be huge in Vera favor.

Matt Brown fighting off that submission at the end was nice as well.