UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz 2

Ugh I wish I could have seen this fight hopefully a vid pops up soon.

for anyone who cares, youtube has the fight

im def not seeing it

link to it

hold up, let me find. i saw it earlier

I’m sure this link won’t last:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9022596213053321567&q=Liddell+vs.+Ortiz

lasted long enough for me, good call on the google…thx

Yeah I was pretty damn sure Liddell would win, He is just a superior, more experianced fighter. And holy shit can that man take a punch lol.

you know who can’t take a punch? PeDePano. Like when he got jacked in the face when he and andrei were tangled up on the ground

decent fight… i think the ref called it too early too, but… better than ortiz taking some sick permanent damage.

I didint see it :frowning:

Forrest Griffin didn’t take his loss well at all. :frowning:

I like how there are so many f body drivers in this thread…

siqqqqqq

called to early ortiz was still able to defend himeself

:word: They shouldve left them fight a little longer.
Good Fight though.

yea i couldn’t believe that they had that terrible guy ref the match and not big john.

big john is the shit. everyone else is awful

Funny, I think Shamrock should fight Shuck Liddell…I just like to see ken take a beating

CroCop is going to kick major ass in UFC…
As for the ortiz and liddel fight…i expected more.

crocop will be untouchable in the ufc

he will LHK sanchez then vera then sylvia and be champ :stuck_out_tongue:

ortiz did the best he could, not much more you could say… his punches just aren’t strong enough and he wasn’t setting up his shoots at all.

if he for some reason ever had another shot at chuck he would seriously have to increase his clinch game

I’m definitely suprised that Tito gave Chuck credit afterwards for being better than he was. Anyone found or have a vid of the Griffin fight?

:word: