UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz 2

Here are most of the fights:

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/ufc+66/1

Yeah the ref is a jackass …

Sucks when the ref steps in like that but Liddel outfought him the whole time. Still would have liked to see the fight continue.

waiting for Liddel’s revenge on Rampage.

Exactly, stopped early or not, Tito had no chance. I believe he knew it too. At the end, he didn’t complain one time about the stoppage. And admitted that this was the best Tito Ortiz and he tried but couldn’t get it done. Liddell is at the peak of his career and no one in the UFC at 205 can stop him. The Rampage fight should be good, but he’s not going to be fighting the same Chuck Liddell he did in Pride.

rampage can beat liddel

in a year PRIDE will be done, and then chuck will be in real trouble, as the following can all dominate liddel:

arona
shogun

and a great fight the mma world is waiting for ( still ):

wandy

Obviously Rampage can since he has before but i still think it’s gonna be Chucks fight.

I’m sure he “can”, but he will be an under dog. He beat Liddell a long time ago. Rampage really hasn’t been the same IMO since he got destroyed by Silva twice.

the difference between wandy and chuck is that wandy can defend the clinch and chuck is much less experienced there… i mean look at how he got handled by randy in the clinch.

rampage also uses the clinch… :slight_smile:

anybody have a working link to this fight?