ugh terrible week for me

So Monday night I was leaving work, I turn onto Bowen (Elma), I’m driving for not even 15 seconds and a possum runs out on the road. I didn’t have time to stop, hit the fucker and he shot out from the bottom of my car like a rocket. I couldn’t find it but the lower portion of my bumper is fucked. Front lip is cracked in half and dragging.

To top it all off I was driving home on route 20 last night. I’m going through Alexander at 30-35mph…the speed limit is 45 but the roads were shitty. As I’m driving I feel the ass end start kicking out and there is a truck coming towards me in the opposite direction…great. So I start sliding, the truck trys to get over as far as possible but it didn’t help. I hit his rear tire, lost my license plate and my bumper is worse now. ugh…I’m done driving for a couple days /rant

Damn dude, that sucks. Pics?

I’m going to get some tomorrow, it’s getting dark now and I have to wash the balt…it’s covered in salt lol

o noes!!

how did you lose control?? were the roads really that shitty?

some girls car at my school was flipped into a ditch, i dont even know how you manage to do that, there was like 1inch of snow on the ground lol

yeah dude they were like glass. Everyone was going 30mph. I wasn’t even going around a turn…I just felt the ass end kick out and that was that lol

lol