Ultimate Pittspeed Meet

Originally posted by Cutty
sounds cool just not my cup of tea. i wouldn’t even mind the imports so much but trucks…:thumbsdow
trucks are :cool:

Originally posted by vtecsol
could be a ton of fun just not sure if i can drop that kind of coin

That kind of coin?? Get a room with 3 other people in it. You will probably be spending less than $100 for a bomb-ass weekend at the beach, thats including room, entrance to the show, food, gas…whatever… We also have cots, they are like $10 a night i think… so if you want, you can cram 6 people in a room… :dunno:

Cutty: I’d say its 90% cars, 10% trucks. Last year there were more domestic muscle there than trucks. And if the show isnt your thing, its still a weekend at the beach with a bunch of your pittspeed buddies… :slight_smile:

well hurst nationals are in july i think thats gonna take most of my summer money, but maybe i’ll get a raise by then. I’d like to talk to some of the players on the team, i’m sure they need someone to keep their cars clean and the wheels blingy. i could make some good extra bucks but they are probably all greedy bastards anyway.

Originally posted by turbovw18
no way!!!..

i’m game to drive and i’ll even put the back seats in the dub for people taht are to fucking lazy to drive…

… or buttstang owners that can’t rely on their car further than the oil burning out their exhaust… :stuck_out_tongue:

i will race yer ass in the plane if you want :stuck_out_tongue: its not about lazy its more fun in the sky than the ground

last i checked you can cruise at 120mph and fly in circles buzzing people at will without getting a ticket :smiley:

Originally posted by thefranchise
i will race yer ass in the plane if you want :stuck_out_tongue: its not about lazy its more fun in the sky than the ground

last i checked you can cruise at 120mph and fly in circles buzzing people at will without getting a ticket :smiley:

this is true, but with all the ricers there - id love to be able to take the 240 down. (assuming its done by then)

Originally posted by 1320
this is true, but with all the ricers there - id love to be able to take the 240 down. (assuming its done by then)

wont be:eek3:

The sooner you guys put in reservations, the better.

Reservations require a deposit of one night’s stay, plus tax… we have a 72 hr cancellation policy as well, so if at any time you dont want to come or something like that, a full refund will be issued.

Originally posted by 1320

dude, its so awesome fucking with the ricers down here… give them a little taste downtown, but not too much because there are lots of cops… but all the roads are straight and flat down here… i usually round up a few cars and go over the bridge to this one spot. :cool:

one word… PIE

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
one word… PIE

Senior Week… lots and lots of drunken teenage sluts, far away from home… :bigok:

If the funds are willing, I’d be interested. :cool:

im so in on this

Alright, well we need to figure out how many rooms we’re gonna need. I need an 80 dolla deposit for each one. 4 people per room comfortably, 6 if you wanna cram. Im already booked a room for myself, so if anyone really cant afford to throw in on a room they can crash on my floor.

hmm… drunk little girls far away from home… mark bring supra, mark take targa top off, mark take girls tops off, :smiley: :cool: sounds like a good idea… count me in mike… I can definatly get off work whenever need be.

:molester:

Originally posted by SP71Supra
hmm… drunk little girls far away from home… mark bring supra, mark take targa top off, mark take girls tops off, :smiley: :cool: sounds like a good idea… count me in mike… I can definatly get off work whenever need be.

:cool:

Awwww, isn’t it nice how cars and naked chicks can bring one time foes together. :grouphug:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Awwww, isn’t it nice how cars and naked chicks can bring one time foes together. :grouphug:

:squint:

Go ask your wife if your allowed to come

Originally posted by Darkstar
:squint:

Go ask your wife if your allowed to come

One ? darkstar u going to be there that long?:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
One ? darkstar u going to be there that long?:smiley:

yep, ill be staying down here till at least the end of next summer. And if i were terminate my employment here, it wouldnt matter anyways. I have my room reserved, so ill be here no matter what. And theres a 72 hour cancellation policy, so if at any time you decide you dont want to go, you get all your money back no questions asked.