OC Import Show (on topic, please no whoring)

I’m sure you’re all sick of hearing about it, but the rooms are really starting to fill up. As of right now, i have 10 cheap rooms left, and they are going fast. So if we’re gonna do this, we need to start putting in some reservations in the next week. I already reserved a room for myself. All i need is a deposit of $80, which is completly refundable up until 72 hours before checkin. We can have up to 6 people in each room (although in truth we can pile as many into 1 room as we really want).

A Pittspeed weekend at the beach would be fun enough to do wether there was a car show in town or not. Ths show is really just a bonus. Plus it means there will be tons of imports running around looking to race. The drive is only a little bit over 5 hours too, so its not even that much farther than carlisle.

So please, if you are seriously interested in doing this, post in this thread. Its June 4-6, go here for more info.

Thanks all!
-Mike

wish i could…dont have any way to get there though :frowning:

is the drag event the same day as the import show i gotta decide on whitch one to go to

Originally posted by hondagrl11
wish i could…dont have any way to get there though :frowning:

bring some friends, make sure one of them has a car. :slight_smile:

or im sure you can catch a ride down with someone…

i really dont want anyone to not come because they are worried about money or a lack of a ride or something. If you dont have the cash to pull off coming down, PM me and we’ll work something out If i have to ill get a few more rooms under my name for everyone to crash in, its no big deal. This will be a hell of a time, and i dont want anyone to miss out on the opportunty over a couple bucks.

I;m still waiting to see what my work schedule is that weekend. If I have off all weekend me and brad may be hitting up 3 shows one at beaver run on friday, then to carlisle saturday then down to OC satruday night into sunday and then back home. So I have to see.

:coolWhat a weekend that will be!!!

dude reserve me a room and ill send you down the 80 bucks.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
dude reserve me a room and ill send you down the 80 bucks.

:cool:

you got a PM.

I also believe that SP71 supra is pretty intent on going as well.

Brad this is the weekend of the ford nationals. If I have off all weekend this is the “tour” we are supposed to take

beach + hot slutty 18 year old girls > fords

I;m sure there will be pleantly when we get there that night then we can go look at cars and more slutty girls on sunday :smiley:

im gonna talk to a couple of my friends about going down. if theres beer, bitches and cars we usually like to be there. ill let you know ASAP!:smiley:

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
im gonna talk to a couple of my friends about going down. if theres beer, bitches and cars we usually like to be there. ill let you know ASAP!:smiley:

there will be plenty of all 3

link to this event? when is it?

Originally posted by Darkstar
Its June 4-6, go here for more info.

Thanks all!
-Mike [/B]

ill have to look into gettin off that weekend

ohhhi may be down there at that time anyway :smiley:

ahhh son of a bitch,i might have to roll down

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
ahhh son of a bitch,i might have to roll down

its gonna be 80 billion times sweeter than Carlisle…

ahh… yes… what a great reason to take off work for a week! I am pretty sure im going down for the week. I hope my car is running again by then. Should be a great time… for once ill be 21 at a car show :cool: … I might trailor my car down, I could drive it, but it rides rough as shit, its loud, and smells like fuel. Id rather get a trailer and tow it down in the Denali and ride in comfort. Anyone got a car trailor for a pickup?

woop woop reserved my room today.