ummm... its not german, and was made in this decade.

I bought an '07 scion tc for a DD. Lulz.

Its boring but I definitely don’t hate it. Liked it much better than a civic or anything else I test drove. And it has 2 moon roofs, ballller. 5sp of course. I couldn’t have a total bitch car. Which BTW it is. I keep noticing tcs now and have yet to see a dude driving one. Or a girl over 35.

But Yeah. Knowing me ill probably trade it in in a year and get something expensive and unreliable. :smiley:

A friend of mine has one, he’s a dude. He looooves it, but then again his last car was a cavalier :wink: Congrats on the new car!

its better than that old audi thing you had, or whatever it was you were selling, nice upgrade

:tup: Good to see you buy something that won’t be a money pit.

I dont like it LOL no its cool its really not as bad so you keep saying it is.

pictures??

Its a blue scion TC. I’m not posting pictures. Just look outside I’m sure you’ll see one drive by

Im happy its not silver, thats all i see!!! lol no but really nice pickup!

Regretfully suggesting to check out scionlife.com. Ton’s of D bags. Good times.

^ i cant even imagine that site…

lol.

EDIT: congrats on the new car :slight_smile:

Oh hi. I crashed it already. Story later. Sleep time now. I’m alive. Its not totalled. I can’t remember what happened. Cool.

^^LOL.

scions are alright looking. seats are uncomfortable as fuck though.

So are steering wheels on your face. So, I’ve heard.

what happened… how do you do this!!!

she rear ended a trailblazer

I call BS.

Edit: Oh eww, that sucks.

Yeeaaaaa she got it pretty good nothing horrible but deff needs bumper hood maybe some fenders… way to go dawn this is why we cant have nice things!!!

I rearended a trailblazer. I dont know how. I don’t remember. I Just remember smashing into the steering wheel. I remember driving and looking to my right at these little kids who were crossing the road and then hitting the steering wheel. I dunno if I dozed off or I was doing something I don’t even remember there being a truck in front of me.