Undercover Cop Cars

combining 2 of the greatest activities together? sounds like fun! i’m there. :itr41:

There is an undercover white Silverado on 279 North going up toward McKnight road, had someone pulled over today.

I’m sure his sentancing will be hard enough without your comments. I’m sure if he has any type of intelligance he won’t do it again…but thanks mommy…ever heard of social conflict? Some ass makes it out that DUI kill SOOOO many people each year. not true…its just that there is a inncoent victim which makes it sooooo bad. More people are killed in retail robberys a year than DUI. So I guess you can take the nagggs side. I think DUI are overated and many cops are starting to see that now. The penaltys are much to severe for have a BAC of .08…its rediculous…but keep nagging and citizens won’t be able to do shit w/o extreme punishment…i guess you beleive a thief should loose a finger if he steals, and you should loose your license for a year every time you speed in your STI, even only 5MPH over(equivlant to .08). Its all about how you look at things.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15937033&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

it has a steelers magnet on the back too :wink:

he was sitting on 65 at dixmont for like atleast 5 hours today…what a gay job LOL I could never be a traffic cop

i aways laugh when I see that gay ass motorcycle pulling someone over

They also have a black one now. seen it yesterday making a u-turn by my house.

i want one of their gay motorcycles. saw 1 on 65 the other day pulling somebody over.

Don’t be stupid on the road… and you will never have to look out for cops or what they are driving…

As long as they don’t start hiding out in bushes like they do in Maryland…you all will be ok –

PA state troopers did last year along I-279 and I-79 :rolleyes: camoflauge and all :greddy: :mrT:

yes mother :nono:

That guy is notorious for picking out cars for stupid reasons.

Me, hood scoop on my regal :rolleyes:

others for tint.

oh yea that muthaphucker he caused me to miss a day of work. and about 400 in fines. waht a douchebag

Hush!!!dont need sonny’s lady talking about how ppl drive, worry about how much tang he drinks before he gets in the gaylil Vdug

I’ve never seen him when he didn’t have someone pulled over

shit, ive got 30 all the way around and no one else cares

if I take it off I’m only gonna put on darker

i can find you a blue 3rd gen camaro if you can find a motor^^^^ shell is blue

really looking for black or grey

plus I don’t have any money right now :smiley:

thanks anyways

30 is nuttin. you gotta roll the 20 tint.