undercover cop

two days ago i pulled into subway on union and this trailblazer did behind me…turns out it was in undercover cop and he came up to me and told me i wasnt in trouble but that he wanted to ask some ?'s…he asked me how long i had the car and the asked me to pop the hood. He started looking at the serial numbers and shit under the hood and everything was fine and he left. Told me he couldnt tell me wat he was looking for but my guess was stolen parts? weird

My guess is that your parts will be missing soon. Way to let some guy take a look at your stuff. You always have the right to ask an undercover to radio for a marked unit.

:roflpicard:

really?

i have nothing to worry about…everything was fine…a weird situation tho

you mean he made sure all your serials matched? :lol:

was the undercover cop in uniform? Did he show you ID? Did he give/have probable cause to stop and search your vehicle?

i would report that to the cheek police.

yea he looked at that and also asked about the some parts…he showed me his badge and whatnot but he was out of uniform in a trailblazer…didnt even put on the lights or nething so i didnt get pulled over ust walked up to me as i got out haha

he most likely was NOT a police officer.

exactly

hahaha. You fucked up lady.

LOL. Time to put an alarm system on your garage now.

yep, because all undercover police officers memorize serial numbers looking for stolen CIVIC parts… its a whole new task force…

what does your car look like?

:lol: This is destined for best of NYSpeed. Please post back after your car goes missing. :tup:

Wait? was it a Tahoe with 178k on it and a brand new supercharger?

Sorry brah I jus wanted to scope your setup.

:bigclap:

Remember Brian can’t lose at Race Wars!!!