UNEMPLOYMENT HELP? UPDATE!!1 pg3

why isn’t she just going to take dsblty for maternity?

the shitty thing is b/c she is prego they said “we will watch them pass” they cant do anything b/c of the prego and all they can do is really watch … and hope they come out nice… if she still has them after birth then they can break them down

yes she will be doing that near christmas …well could be sooner she has a apt on thursday and wants to talk about it b/c of the pain she is in all the time from them

hahaha that would be too easy, since nyspeed has tons of nys labor employees

(insert NASCAR drivers voice) sounds like you need a new wife…

no preggors sex for you eh?

way to air your wife’s shit out on a public forum lol

and MD’s … :gotme: let me know what your trying to get at here?

also the fact the her boss is on here was the point :tup:

its only kidney stones its not like STD’s …she did not bang random guys to get it … its something that happens

and nick that stoped long ago …march 22 2005… lol

it would be easier to search google, i didnt know her boss was on here, so i guess my answer is mute now lol

to answer your question, you have to either be fired or laid off in order to be eligible for unemployment. IDC who tells you otherwise because they’re wrong.

^ thats what i thought but i just wanted to look into it…and best place to talk about it is nyspeed

moot?

I just looked at the NYS unemployment site and it said “if you left your job voluntarily and were still able to do your job physically, you may be ineligible for unemployment”

So I’m assuming that means unless you left for some reason like you were being harassed or something like that, you are ineligible.

http://www.labor.state.ny.us/ui/claimantinfo/beforeyouapplyfaq.shtm

did you qiut school?

shhh its early :slight_smile:

me?

YES :frowning:

Yes you, McSpelly

you know it took 34 post to see that

• for you

im not going to fix it

if you lose your job due to any fault of your own, you are NOT eligible for unemployment.

that means, if you are fired or if you quit, you’re NOT eligible. Being laid off due to a reduction in workforce…makes you eligible.

IDK you’d be suprised what you can do to stay eligible. NYS will bend for anything its all a fighting battle, I think AWD is a business owner, he can probably shed the most light on this topic. Or hell talk to a restuarant owner i know they go through people frequently and 95% of them refuse to pay unemployment to old asshole employees, they know the ways around it

http://www.labor.state.ny.us/ui/claimantinfo/ExtendedBenefits.shtm

In order to be eligible, claimants must:

1. Be unemployed through no fault of their own.
  2. Have filed an initial claim for benefits on or after May 1, 2006.
  3. Have exhausted their regular unemployment insurance benefits on a current claim or have had a claim with a benefit year ending date of May 6, 2007, or later. (The benefit year ending date can be found by logging in on the Benefits Online Page and clicking on the “View Payment History” icon.)
  4. Meet basic state eligibility requirements such as being ready, willing and able to work.
  5. Have no rights to regular or extended compensation under any other state or Federal law.