Uniontown - HERE I COME!

[sarcasm]YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE[/sarcasm]

actually, goin to the PennDOT district 12-0 office to drop off some documents to get some sort of permit for work. If you see an eddie bauer exploder cruisin around holla!

there office sucks if you are going to look at plans…

Nah, had to drop off plans for them to review to get a permit. I was there like 2 minutes and had to drive the 2 hrs back.

its not as bad as going to penn dot in bridgville…those guys are real tool for getting highway plans

been there, done that. We deal with district 10-0, 11-0, and 12-0 on a daily basis. About once a month I get to make a trip out to Carlisle too… whatever district that is… I forget.

damn i miss doing that type of work …actually any work…this playing mr mom is getting old…

wait till you have to go to Indiana

thats district 11 (I think)… I go there too. During school semesters when I went out there I would make the pit stop in town while on the clock… ahhh good times :hitit: :shaggy: :boink :blue: :angel:

i know good times good times…

plus beeing in a car > office

makes the time go faster

yeah, can’t deny that driving is better than sitting at a desk. Plus its a pretty pimped out Explorer. We also have a fully loaded suburban. So I get to make my journeys in comfort. And get paid for it.

thats what i miss about my old job

do you guys work for penndot? I want to get a job as a toll both person (whatever there title is) can anyone get me this job? lol

I was in good ole U-town tonight too. I had to drop the girls off at grandmas.

No, I work in the IT department of an engineering firm. We do alot of work along with PennDOT engineering sanitary sewers and run offs and shit like that. We also do bridges which PennDOT controls.

that work sucks…i did a lot of mortgage surveys and subdivisions

Uniontown is Over rated :kekegay:

ateast some :cool: are there.

yay, I get to go back there again today.

look out for the guys in mustangs there