United States and Terrorism

First off I’ll say I’ve never been in battle, but here is my out look at it:

1. On the level of the solid I would totally agree with Violator. If my ass is getting shot at, and the guy is using women, cows, a wall or a car as a shield, I will do everything in my power to eliminate the threat. If I put a few rounds into that wall, what ever it be so be it. Will I try my damnedest to avoid any innocents, yes, but the will to survive is stronger then that.

2. On the governments level I think they went into this in the wrong way. The US should have tried more to be a save all for the people. They should have brought food, water, maybe even housing for the displaced people. In the WW’s of the past people would run out into the streets, crying of happiness that we where there to help. It could be that I’m not over there, or the media coverage sucks, but I would try my damnedests to help these people out.

3. If Hilary becomes are fearless leader what do you see happening.
    a) She drops dome on other country’s leaders, and makes America the new slut of the world.
    b) No country takes women seriously, so they make America the new pussies of the world.
    c) Someone attempts to take her out
    d) She does an awesome job

4. Gin and juice, vodka and cranberry, cherry vodka and coke, whiskey sours, Magic Hat both #9 and Jinx?, long island tea, white russians, FTW

awh I can’t wait to start this weekend already

Answer me this, Jay, why did we go into Iraq in the first place? Tell me that. What was the purpose? North Korea seems to be a bigger threat to the United States as well as US allied nations so why Iraq?

Secondly, no where have I ever stood up for Hilary and the Pinko-Commies nor any other democratic candidate. The Dems are a bunch of pussies who can’t get anything done. So far, the best candidate to take office IMO is Ron Paul. Cross Dressing Rudy is crazy, Mitt Romney has magic underwear, McCain is a sellout so who is left?

N. Korea was hardly a bigger threat. They huffed and they puffed and they did… oh yeah, nothing. They just shut down their nuke program without any military involvement by the US. http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hbtWkBAmZXrAoaLF6fmbhJLqSG1Q. If you do a search I’m pretty sure that’s what I predicted would happen. NK never wanted war with us, but they needed to throw a tantrum to get international attention.

And I already told you why we went in to Iraq.