Unofficial tinfoil hat thread.

I personally thought that guy was just using extreme sarcasm.

How can anything really think that crashing something into the moon would throw it out of orbit? It gets hit by astroids all the time.

That could be, hard to detect online. Lots of crazies out there.

S. 773, The Cybersecurity Act of 2009
Maybe a repost but have you heard about a bill that wants to “control” the internet during “cybersecurity” emergency? WTF is that?
Of course this bill is from Rockefeller(think NWO).
They will try anything.“Umm, yeah, because of the taliban we have to stop your email, etc.”

In all seriousness, that bill should not be allowed to pass. It is pretty much 'regulation of the internet" bill.

I received an email so it must be fake…

“Barack Obama is seeking sweeping new powers to “shut down” all private internet in the event of a “cybersecurity emergency” — a vague term that the President can define at his discretion.”

Yeah, thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

A new tonfoil hat image for you courtesy of peopleofwalmart.com

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/644.jpg

Crazy blue spiral, was it really a failed russian missle?

Was that the day Obama accepted the “peace” price? lol

my new favorite website http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/ already ordered two hoodies lol

Probably a repost from years ago but…

Germany said the same thing about the pesky jews in the 1930’s and early 1940’s.

Yeah, except I don’t think the Jews bombed people or cut their heads off and/or dragged their bodies through the streets, So this is a little different, I think. lol

I have never seen a muslim do any of those things.

edit: Just curious here, would you like to sterilize all the muslims in the US and block immigration? I personally don’t have a stance on this. I don’t like kids and think the population is growing too fast anyway.

sterilize everyone and have permits to get your stuff re-connected for qualified people only.

I would be for that, but I know the qualifications would probably just make things worse.

I have never seen anyone murdered by anyone but I am pretty certain people get murdered.
Do you think it is just propaganda when Katie Curic shows the evil doings of supposed Muslims?
I don’t really trust the media so maybe it is all bs. Maybe those are Christians they show on the news.:gotme:

No, I don’t even neccessarily believe the numbers in the video that is why I posted it in this [tinfoil hat] thread.

2 parents, income to support a kid that isn’t from social programs, no major genetic diseases, average intelligence or better, not a convicted felon.
If Darwin can’t do his job when there are no predators we have to do it for him.

:bigclap:

Who would be left to vote Democrat though?

LOL if that was the case, I might even vote Republican. Then I’d know that everyone had their chance to succeed and failed, as opposed to never having one.