UP WITH THE USA

hairy women are just gross :lol and i agree with you on the rest :banana

and I’m sure their music sucks too.

and I’m half french :confused:

Explains it all. :tong

let me guess… you’re 100% polish?

and to be clear, I’m half “french-canadien”… if that makes any difference at all, HA!
hockey + beer > wine + baguettes + soccer

Nope 100% dane, and my ancestors use to eat your heads as hour derves.

I’ve had more than 10 people I know go to France and all said they hadn’t seen hairy woman.

Explain how they have a pussy military?If by pussy you mean not dumb enough to throw 150,000 of them into Iraq you are correct :slight_smile:

Everyone hates Americans

any of your friends sleep with a real french girl? probably not… so shhhh

can’t see all the hair through their turtlenecks and leggings ,duh

WWII… nuff said

k then I guess were pussies because we lost Vietnam to a country smaller and less powerful than Nazi Germany?

and I’m assuming your friends never slept with a french girl, or at least saw one naked, since you didn’t comment on that

:confused

It has nothing to do with winning or losing. They didn’t want their precious city of Paris to be touched so they surrendered. read up

The French Surrender Page

been to france,slept in france , spent 2 weeks there when I went through europe. let me tell you. They are FUCKING HAIRY. between france and the UK, they must only sell 5-10 sticks of deodorant a year. And france HATES americans, with a spiteful passion. The rest of europe realizes that its our government, not the people.

we lost to Vietnam to a multitude of reasons. the biggest reason was that they knew their terrain and we did not. we did not beat nazi germany by means of our armies strength/power. We lost due to the nazi’s making a fatal mistake and spreading their forces too thin.

And lastly, for anyone visiting france, before you go, pick up some canadian luggage tags, the ones with the canadian flag on one side. Trust me, you will be in such a better position. When we first went there, couldn’t even ask for directions. they can spot an american a mile away. But when we went back we took the tip from another backpacker and put the tags on. 100 percent difference.

Thats all I gotta say.

Motherland!

you going to take me to russia or what dude?

I want some real vodka.

But you might not come back from Russia…

Eh, who said that’d be a bad thing…

=)

AMERICA FUCK YA!

fixed that for you !

Fuck you guys, I happen to like America :lol

I like america too, or else I wouldn’t live here.

I just happen to think this country is on its downward spiral, and the fucking people are like sheep, just following the masses