UPS Delivers fast in Germany

The added weight of the engine was counter-balanced by cutting out all non-essential parts, including the passenger seat.

UPS package cars don’t have passenger seats…

Maybe in Germany they do?

Yes they do?

I’ve seen more than one UPS truck with two guys riding along. The guy that delivers to my house has a partner (probably teaching him the ropes).

If we had those here maybe my suspension wouldn’t be taking 2 weeks to get here.

I’ll ask, but of the 50-something package cars at the airport hub I haven’t seen a single two-seater.

These are just final delivery cars that get it from the local hub to your house, delivery time is mostly transit on the semis and going through other hubs. You probably knew that though.

hmmm I work in shipping/receiving and I have never once looked inside the UPS truck to see if there’s a passenger seat anywhere…not too mention when I worked at the hub in Latham unloading the semi’s I never checked out the trucks.

They had me loading package cars at the track for a while, I’ve seen plenty of them inside and out.

Yeah it was a lil sarcasm/wishful thinking. I work next to the fedex building so I see how it goes down.

So is it true that FedEx/UPS tend throw packages that are labeled fragile more than other packages? I’ve heard some crazy stories from people. My company has had issues with UPS as well in terms of stuff being damaged and UPS not wanting to pay (talking about $12k printers).

heres a tip. never send anything you care about via fedex ground. its an entirely different subsidy than fedex. Fedex actually bought out RPS and simply called it fedex ground. Man I abused the SHIT out of packages when I used to work there

The part with the truck doing a donut was the best.