Urg. worst week ever. Anybody have a Carpet shampoo machine? (house)

so, im having a horrible week
in short… 2 outa 3 cars broke down, and house got flooded last night:/:

so im tryin to clean up the house … and i rlly need to use a carpet shampoo machine… (and yes i now u can rent them from stores… but i dont have the money (y? because of certain reasons. i cant do it))

so if somebody has one… it would be greatly appreciated:)

…bit late my parents are just returning one NOW!!
hope you find one soon

GAH!!! lol… im using ever towel and bed sheet in the house to soak it up…
but theres a good 1 cm of water in the basement( flood came from 2nd floor washroom) (and this aint no small house.)

u wouldnt believe the damage.

instead of kouki front end… rent the machine. Time is key when shit floods. You’re gotta get de-humidifiers and depending on how high the water was you need to check that the insolation in your walls is not wet. That shit will cause serious mold issues. or just use a wet vac to suck majority of the water up and poor it out. and keep doing it.

yah man, well i dont have money, my rents are on vacation till sunday. and i cant get a hold of them to c who i can borrow money from to get that shit…(thatss the reason y) i cant get a hold of them(they are in LA) and i might need to call insurance…

so anybody got a wet vac mayb too?? LOL

call your insurance asap because like the other guy said you need dehumidifiers and shit or else you will get mold… if you dont call the insurance soon they also might not cover you cuz it will be alot worse that if they came sooner.