Urinated in Holy water

Holy Piss now :dunno:

Police: Boys Urinated In Holy Water, Vandalized Church

POSTED: 12:52 pm EDT July 8, 2005

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Someone urinated in the holy water at a suburban Rochester, N.Y., Catholic church.

Four local teens have been charged with that and other vandalism.

Monroe County sheriff’s deputies said the teenagers smashed wine bottles against the walls, left bicycle skid marks on the carpet, emptied the fire extinguishers and burned cigarette holes in the Saint Pious X Church.

The damage is estimated at $17,000.

Charged are 18-year-old Dan Seklar, 17-year-old Richard DeCarolis, 16-year-old Michael Street and a 15-year-old who is being charged as a juvenile. All are charged with burglary and criminal mischief, both felonies.

The boys have been released to their parents.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

damn

nice ‘prank’

fucking retards

they should have to drink it. All that says to me is " hey society, i’m a degenerate piece of shit, here is your chance to get rid of me now but i know you won’t cause the american justice system is screwed up worse than I am" When are they gonna make an example of people. keep the little fuckers in jail till they get ass raped and they can tell their sad story on 20/20. I’m may be moving this to daily beef :madfawk:

kids are idiots for not having respect…but i also think “holy water” is pretty stupid too.

I agree, but that’s not the point, it’s the principle of the thing.

i think the q’ran is stupid but i don’t feel the need to break into a mosque and destroy it… it’s vandalism, hate crime shit is stupid… a crime is a crime.

not to get into a holy war but kosher good are no different. Its just stuff blessed by a rabi. Is that stupid too? Its stupid of you to pass judgement on someones religion that you are not part of and do not know the symbolic importance of such things as holy water. But hey, its your opinion, you can think whatever you want .

I hope they diaf.

and then i can piss on them

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

what a bunch of punks…

:gives:

i think its funny, but only because its a church. If it was anything else I’d be angry.

it’s not even all that funny…

now, if one of the kids dressed up like Jesus, faked some stigmata, took Polaroids in suggestive poses, and put the pics in each of the Bibles, THAT would have been entertaining…

yeah i think kosher stuff is stupid too.

i know plenty about all types of religion…& i’m not passing judgement on the “religion” … its the greatest business in the world. & if i could create a system where people would comform & follow eveything i said or wrote in a book i would too.

i’m passing judgement on the mindless people who follow it.

whats the difference in holy water & regular water…nothing.
same with “blessed” meat.

point is these kids were stupid…i don’t care if it was satanic water they had no right pissing in it not because of the religous tie, but just plain morals…thats ignorant…but i bet this situation would show how hipocritcal american are…i bet if they showed a soilder pissing on a qur’an americans would like it…& thats no difference.

how is it any more stupid then the bible :dunno: like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

so basically your saying that you have never pissed in a pool or a lake or anything like that? cause if so, than i believe you are just as bad as those kids are thru your eyes.

no i have not…growing up my neighbor had a huge pool & i would always get out to go to the bathroom.

common courtesy …i was the one that cleaned it most of the time & had repsect for other peoples stuff.

unless it was when i was a baby, i have never pissed in a body of water that other people would be using (lake, pool, etc…)
even back int he day when i use to fish all the time…i would take the walk & piss in the woods