Urinating disrupted by a hick

ya i like to pee any where but if i gotta go i gotta go

Brant’s population is 1800+.

This reminds me of harold and kumar go to white castle when he’s peeing and jamie kennedy comes up and pees in the bush right next to him…“is this your bush…what are you the king of the forest”

YEARS ago, I was driving to work down rt.5. There was some old asshole in a white crown vic. hogging the passing lane, doing the exact same speed as the guy next to him, with nobody in front of him (rush hour traffic mind you)

I’m directly behind the guy, with a train of about 10 cars riding my ass. After a few mins of observing this dickhead not willing to let anyone by him, I inch a little closer to give him the message that people are getting aggrivated. The guy brake checks me, which gives me enough room to downshift and make it around him on the right, since the guy that was next to him in the dirving lane was now a few car lengths in front.

I take the oppertunity, as do a few other people that were behind me, and pass the douche bag. Not even 10 seconds later, I look in my rearview mirror to realize that the “old bastard” was actually an undercover cop. :banghead:

He pulled me over, we had some words, but ended with both of us appologizing to each other and no tickets issued.

:roflpicard: