US Marines dying v. motorcycles

I do not find this hard to believe.

+1

Same thing happened back in teh 60’s with people coming back from the war… they had $$ and muscle cars were available… and were high HP deathtraps that couldnt stop/turn to match their HP

yeah it’s a big issue they talk to us about with debriefing and out processing. After risking your life so much you want to get the same high on top of self destructive things for things you may have done or seen.

hell i was drunk for a year straight. Some of the board members i dragged into crazy party times can attest to it.

Throwing up blood from to many stomach ulcers was my wake up call… for some others it’s leaving most of your body on the road.

Its a great idea to make them take these classes. When I had taken my MSF there was a military guy there, cant remember what branch it was but they made them take the class or else they could not come on base with the bike.

yeah they’ve started pushing things like that

DWI fatality accidents are pretty high… not just with the soldiers but their spouses as well which in turn ruins the soldier

i was more surprised to see that only 20 marines have died in the past year over there…

I do not find this hard to believe.