V2 RUCA Drama

haha bing, you felt it necessary to delete my post?

You could at LEAST let people know that you didn’t engineer this part.

Here’s how the game is played.

I have at least 3-5 different brands of multi-link arms on hand at all times… from ebay shit to whatever else. I copy none of them, but we do not produce arms without understanding what is already in the market.

This is how and why i can confidently say where my arms are superior to others and where they are not.

This RUCA is manufactured in Canada, not China, and if you ever hold a PBM RUCA in your left hand and the BINGS RUCA in your right you will see noticeable differences in the arc of the bend, degree of sweep, material spec, mounting locations, quality of welding and all assoicated hardware.

However, in case you do not know which playground you are playing in, you have been served a 7 day ban for trying to be misleading about things.

And yes i did buy PBM RUCA’s from you, and i still have them along with a variety of other suspension arms of various origin for various different cars.

thanks, but no need for the commentary, if this gets out of hand it will be split out and moved to drama.

I have pbm arms on my s13. what advantage did you engineer into them over what i have?
all i can see is a different end.

i don’t really get the issue here and i certainly don’t understand what is compelling you gentlemen to behave this way in public…

if you really do want to continue this i am more than happy to play along.

im not trying to be negative. im just trying to see what is different that you incorporated from one of the several other arms you have.

i had an issue with mine when i was completely jammed on stances i had minimal thread engagement when close to 0 camber and it rubbed the driveshaft boot.

didnt know if you addressed any of those issues

I cant tell if you are talking about my arms or another brand…

However, if your car is slammed right to the floor you can expect to have some issues with suspension anyways, regardless of the arms you use. The solution is to not run the car so low. :slight_smile:

I did notice that the PBM arms bind up at the bushing and show metal on metal contact onto themselves. i can take pics of this but the one bushing on Matt’s old PBM arms is seized, making taking pictures of the affected area very difficult. I would imagine that the binding is due to being too low rather than a design flaw…

Switching the rod ends is a major change as you may well know. Making the arms accept the better rod end is an even more significant change.

Bending better, thicker, strong metals means changing the overal design of the arm to make it more effecient to manufacture.

This project was well under way long before we ever saw the PBM stuff anyways. The V1 Arms were in service for like nearly 5 years. The update was long overdue.

I’m not really all that interested in being too long winded about this. If buying an arm that is manufactured in Canada is less desirable for you than purchasing one that was made in China then the conversation should stop there.

The fact that given the exchange rate and the cost of shipping makes these arms cheaper than anything that even comes close to the same level of quality should be more than enough to eliminate any reason to bicker about it.

moved to drama… Matt i’ll unban you tomorrow.

I shot the sheriff

Don’t fuck with Bing.

The fuck is this all about?

Where’s Matt’s original post?

original post summary:

1. matt said bing got the pbm ruca off him and copied it, then he said he should never have sold it to him.

2. bing deleted it.

then this thread.

not rearry drama considering the drama section is members only, and matt isn’t a member…

:rolleyes:

make him an honorary member so that we can have drama… woohoo

riiiiiiiiiiight

so…my V1 RUCA’s are not some cheap crap are they?!? lol

This one time…I had to pee, so I did.

and you didn’t have to pee no more.

Yeayyy :smiley:

Haha, I love this nub-ishness. A RUCA for an S-chassis can only be made so many ways, it’s not like it’s some aesthetic part that you put creativity into making it look different, and appealing. All that matters is how sturdy and adjustable it is. The shape of them is gonna be the same 99% of the time, it’s just what you make it out of, the quality of the welds, the quality of the rod-ends, etc…
With that being said, I’ll be releasing my own RUCA’s, with Hello Kitty graphics laser etched into them, and I’ll kill any mo-fo that copies them :smiley:

Honestly, I’ll front the cash for you to go in production. I’d rock a Hello Kitty RUCA, for sure!

hey richard.

what do the numbers and letters mean in ur sig