Vacum line help

Well I’ve added a fmic and I need help with some vacum just to double check if i got everything right.

This is for reference i found it at http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=305170.

Well i bought the car already swapped so it look like i’m missing the EAI control valve, the EAI control solenoid and the boost pressure solenoid because i did not have any of those lines running like that.

Now lets look at the first pic :roll:

Now is this right if i have the line from the wastegate go to the line beside throttle body. Is this how you hook up a BOV?

Is it alright if i plug this one up, my friends 180’s is plugged up.

Now i think this is the reciculatory system i dont think i’ll keep it because it will just add more vacum line headaches. Can i put my bov at this spot? If not what’s the best way to cap it off?

Now for the finale!

Since i won’t be using the recirculation valve i can just cap that hole off, what’s the easiest way?

Thanks for your patience,!!
Alex

i would cut and weld that hotpipe section for a bov since you have one already. or get some pipe and get a new flange and install the bov down on that pipe instead. and on the intake you can just plug all of those holes with giant bolts. and the only vac lines you need on the SR are the ones going from the throttle body to the pressure regulator, the wastegate line and the line to the bov. all the rest are garbage, dont need the canister, dont need all that boost solenoid crap on the firewall. make sure if you do remove the solenoids on the strut tower that you keep your ignitor and do not ground it out, double sided tape it on or something… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the help!

Alex