Valet Parkers

make sure to call him a FGGT and headbutt him.

I call dibs on returning his car so I can rip one right as I get out.

This wouldnt happen to be under the table would it :slight_smile:

Nope, sorry.

Did this years ago for Josh. Good gig for anyone interested

I’m interested, still hiring?

do you guys need kiosk security?

is ur number still the same? i texted u about the job.

Physical shape meaning…

12 pack and able to bench 5000 Im sure he means can run around to cars without getting winded walking 2 feet

Exactly, point is not to have people standing outside for 10 mins while you casually get their car.

Thanks for all the PMs guys :tup:

I’ve been busy today, but I’ll be getting back to people over the weekend.

lol I really want to do this again like 1 day a week

It’ll make getting a concealed carry permit much easier :slight_smile:

This seems like a good gig for someone :tup:

They take good care of cars without complaint! (I can remember a time i had IanK park my trans am with a bad clutch master cyl :lol: , that was interesting to watch)

I’m very interested in this. I work valet for another company but don’t get many hours. However I will be out of town for new years eve.

Gotcha, shouldnt be hard but working NYE meh.

Don’t have anything good going on for New years eve. Almost tempting as I could use some extra cash.

Solid dude to work for.

Also, a requirement is that you don’t charge me to park and it goes in special parking.

+1 to 2 of the best guys to work for (Josh and Kevin)

I worked for these guys for 2+ years, this job is PERFECT for anyone who wants to make good $ during college, as they are very flexible with scheduling, plus, it’s fun as hell hitting on cougars all night :wink:

Bump for this Holiday season! PM me if you’re interested and read the first post for requirements!