Valet Parkers

dawn needs to get in on this…

siq ill be 20 this time! lol

Josh no suspended license ever? Or just currently while applying? Also nice seeing you yesterday, you guys were slammed… Might think about picking up something pt for the weekends

What is the pay like?

Josh, I MAY be interested in coming back one night a week, assuming I wouldnt be required to work new years as I already have plans for that…

Josh, I may be intresting working 1-2 nights a week too. Are you required to work the big holiday nights?

just curious as what company is this?

i’m not against the idea.

TK Valet.

I worked for Josh and Kevin in college. They were awesome. Def could make some good money and always was some good people to work with.

might hit you up on this after my birthday.

Sorry for the slow responses guys! I’ve been quite busy.

Yeah, we definitely need people who can work the holidays.

I’ll reply to everyone’s PMs shortly :tup:

Bump for summer! I don’t usually hire for the summer, but we’ve had several of our long term employees recently graduate to career jobs or move!

Check the first post in this thread for more info :tup:

i think i might want back in for some certain shifts over the summer :tup: (if thats possibly of course)

Yeah definitely man :tup:

Was deff a fun job when I did it!

I miss parking cars with you drew. I remember the first night. Only took you like 20mins to park that jeep <3

I think it is factually proven at this point that I am not the best at parking cars.

However was still fun working with you guys!

lolll. <3 you.

I peed on the wheels of a blk s2k with pink wheels at the b-ball courts at delaware pk the other day. Jussssss sayin

Yesss. That kid is such a fag. :tup: