Valet Parkers

i still nominate dawnzee

Ha. Maybe. I might need extra cash.

with quitting the bar i would say this is a solid gig to pick up some spare cash.

plus its wayyyyy closer than driving to angola…

X2, good luck with finding people. great people to work for.

I’m interested. Available weekends. Most weeknights once school is over. I fit all those criteria mentioned in original post.

YES!!! paulB!!!

<3 I have many respectable references, also. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the PMs guys, I’ll be calling people this weekend :tup:

Yeah, pick PaulB.

im 19 but i already drive for a living for continental transmission. is that good enough or still to young

It depends on what your current employer says about you.

will vouch for paul b, super good dude!!

<3 jam. and Kevin. :slight_smile:

Bump for spring & summer coming up! Again, read the first post and only PM me if you meet the requirements please :tup:

I’d like to file a complaint regarding the part about “good physical shape”. Not everyone can be a chick magnet like you Mr. GQ. Why do you have to be in good shape anyhow? You’re there so drive cars around ! If I were parking Rickshaws I could understand !

there are a few accounts where the cars are pretty far away not to mention some places are busy and you are constantly running to take and deliever cars.

• the smaller you are the more people that cam cram into the booth :slight_smile: instead of good shape it should just say look like IanK

Would a DWI 4yrs ago matter?

Yeah you need to be able to run at times!

Sorry man but it does. Unless it’s been expunged from your record.

I’ll work the events where people show up in redneck monster trucks, (tractor pulls, mud races, etc.) I think it should be white shirt but with the sleeves torn off Larry the Cable Guy style.