Valve Adjustment at A.S.S

I sent the guys at ASS a message a couple weeks ago about getting my valves checked/adjusted as my car was due for it and made and appointment with them. They were very helpful and gave me a quote for the work right off the bat. Wednesday night I dropped my car off for its Thursday appointment. Thursday around noon I got a call from Harold I believe it was letting me know it was already done. So after work I swung over there to pick it up and met Darryl who was extremely friendly and professional, he even let me know about a recommendation the tech who worked on my car had made for oil weight in the summer. Overall the business aspect of things ran as smooth as a well oiled machine.

After getting in my car and driving it for a while it just seemed to run smoother. Also I was out the door with a price that was significantly less costly than what the dealerships wanted for the job. I really liked how even with just a minor service appointment I was treated like a long time customer that had been using their shop for years. I will definitely be calling on A.S.S in the future if I need any more work done!

Niceā€¦ What was the vehicle this operation was preformed on?

03 RSX Base, adjusted to factory specs. Just turned 100k miles and its reccomended service at that time due to a softer metal being used somewhere that can lead to the valves sinking and falling out of spec I guess.

Yea ASS is full of win