Vandit vs. DFTSilvia

Well the GTI got some nice runs in with a very cool speeder, (dftsilvia) WITH VIDEO!! http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50027. Coming off zee highway into buffalo I run into a nice looking red 240… yummy =), always had a thing for those. Anyways, the driver Jason yells over “hey you got a radar detector, now we can go fast, I lol’d not knowing what he had under the hood :snky: (rb25)” and he did a mean burnout…. Had me shook in my little GTI…fast forward a few mins, I make the suggestion that we hop back on the highway for some pulls, he agrees. We pace through traffic and find an opening.
First run he does the beeping, I get a jump, keep the bumper or so lead through 3rd and continue to pull into 4th getting him by about a car or so, slow give the :tup: and he yells “let’s go again”.
Few seconds later we find another opening and I do the beeping, he gets the jump and holds through 3rd and 4th by about a half a car. So 2 races down were tied, we merge onto a much longer wider highway to settle up the tie.
Jason beeps, and gets the jump; the GTI starts to pull, catches up and passes through 4thby about a car or so. So GTI 2, Sick ass 240 1. :tup: After the pulls I follow him to his house to see the car up close and personal, clean swap, and has a TON of potential. We chat for a few, agree to post a kill story up, and Jason said that he would edit the video to post for all to see.
All in all, great day, cool car Jason and a very nice way to end the night, and a huge :tup: to a couple great guys…
Hope the vid is up soon =)

-VANDIT

RB25’s are that slow?

Wow getting beat by a VW…Slowest 240 ever?

God’s hand wins again!

On the… top-end? :confused:

:roll:

it’s a DRIFT CAR. morans.

They’re not made to go fast.

noobs.

oMgz drifting is siXXXX

…maybe he should stay off zeeeeeeeeeeeee highway

soo much negative feedback, humm…

In his defence, that was his first set of pulls on the setup, he has not upped the boost. I believe he was at 1 bar??

Anyways, no reason for the hate

he might of forgot to mention we just pulled the car out of the shop. it’s the rb25 first ride around the block. we had literally just finished bleeding the coolant and adjusting the clutch…
and run stock 6 psi. full of tools and spare siXXXX wheels.

not bad, even if we did jive get beat up a little by a dub

most clowns would pussyfoot their freshly swapped used engine to “break it in”

I’m still wondering why you havn’t posted anything from that amazingly fast honda you got there…

hahaha maybe you should stay off the forum.

like vadit said i pulled up next to him on the way home from the shop.
i had just bled the cooling system and was just putting around really till he pulled up. the rb seemed to be running pretty good so i said f’ it i’ll go do some runs. some of the pulls were kind of in bad spots of the highway. the last pull we did it was pretty even, i was just using 3rd gear letting it rev out all the way. i was running a steady 6 psi on all the pulls.
we pulled over chatted for a while, pretty cool guy, he liked how clean my swap was, he didnt even really notice it had a swap at first lol.
all and all it was fun, and i bet 90% of u wouldnt even floor your shit on a fresh swap the way i did.

vid is uploading

OP… are you the fucktard that did a ricer fly by on me a few months back with another red nazi mobile in heavy traffic? If not, nvm.

^are u talking about me?? it deff wasnt me, last nite was the first time my car has been out since april hahaha

no i was reffering to the OP with the blue vw

Most likly

him and budsdubbin…

no worries about all the cry babies that will come out to post when a vw is involved.

we had a good time, thats all that matters!

cant wait to see the vid =)

whos op?

no fly byes, there :tdown:

so wheres the vid?

op = orig poster

ok nvm then, it was a blue gti and a red vw with a shocker sticker on the bumper, i want to abort both of them.

i know someone with a black gli jetta that had red shocker sticker on bumper…possibly him?

the only other vw person you would ever see me with is my gf, and she has a jetta…