VehicleOne Warranty (or any 3rd party vehicle warranty)

Anyone used one locally anywhere? Need to take my car in to a shop and have something looked. If its what I think the problem is, its covered under my warranty and just looking for pointers on shops that are familiar with these programs so it doesn’t turn into a pain in the ass.

Where did you buy the contract from? Usually that is the easiest since you know they take it.
Universal Warranty’s VehicleOne is underwritten by Motor Insurance Corporation aka GMAC which is the same as GMPP. Should be accepted at most places. Where are you located and I could probably point you in the right direction if your selling dealer is out of the question.

Edit: What is the year and make of the vehicle?

I am in Buffalo/Elmwood area. I bought it with my car when I got it used from Don Davis on NFB. The price was crazy cheap and they covered my car for the length of my loan so figured what the hell.

Ideally, I would rather go to a local shop but if its better to go to the dealer I bought it from, its a possibility. They just tried to screw me last time I took it there so I really would like to avoid them.

2005 Mazda 3

What is wrong with the car?
I know Paddock sells V1 but I have no personal experience with their service to know if I should suggest it.

Something with the axle. When I drive, it makes a loud noise as I speed up. The car doesnt shake and still doesn’t pull one way or another. Just need to get it looked at soon to see if it is reparable or if I should just trade it in and get something else.

I find 99% of aftermarket waranties are not worth the paper they are written on.
have you guys ever actually read the conditions on the rear of the sheet, its unreal

Truth. The exception being GMPP. I’ve known several people with GMPP plans who had good luck getting everything covered. The 3rd party ones though generally operate on the “deny first then fight” model of insurance.

VehicleOne has the same claim adjusters as GMPP so he should not have a problem as long as the part that is broken is covered under his contract.

Agreed. Buyer beware!