Verizon Broadband Access

Just picked it up tonite becuz I got the card for free and a month trial becuz of military discount, love it so far…anyone else have it, any complaints or praises?

Picked it up since I’m going to panama city for my tour in a few weeks and panama city is supposed to have really good coverage and even when im home im never home thought it would be a good idea.

Picked it up since I’m going to panama city for my tour in a few weeks and panama city is supposed to have really good coverage and even when im home im never home thought it would be a good idea.

i have verizon DSL, not sure if thats the exact thing you got, but IMO it sucks, pages load so slowly, and when i download things 75% of the time it goes out on me, and I have to turn the modem off and back on.

im missing comcast hsi soo badly right now, but im under a 2yr contract with verizon

no, he is talking about the wi-fi card that you can take anywhere and have broadband access, kind of like a cell phone for your computer.

that would be correct

when they say unlimited dont think yyou are getting umlimited access.

read the fine print only for email and web browsing. they cut me off last year buy saying i used 400 percent than the average user

thats whats holding me back from getting it! I remember you saying that before. If I get it I would want to disconnect my home service and stick with that.