Verizon DSL lol

I got DSL installed at my house…and for some wonderful reason it uploads faster then it downloads lol…

Not to mention its slower then fuck for 1.5meg

:frowning:

Good ol verizon! Why can’t everything work as well as their cell service. FIOS was looking like a good idea until you put verizon in front of it.

I had mine working for 2 hours and sent it all back. VZ DSL sucks balls.

cancel that rant

Stupid me missed a corded phone I had in a spare bedroom…put the DSL filters on it now its fast lol

lol I i was gonna say,its not that bad.

I’ve been a happy VZ DSL customer for close to 5 years now.

I need FIOS though,its in west nucca already because I saw signs by the southgate saying it was.Anyone have it yet?

it’s just very picky about your phone lines… i setup about a dozen a week…

people commonly forget satelite receivers and caller ID boxes…

Do you get a dial tone on the line if you have DSL but no voice service because I have no DT on any lines in the house or at the service box outside the house. Anyway, Verizon is testing the lines in the next 24 hours and are probably going to send someone out.

my parents have had it for about 5 years aswell and i have used it for about 4 and i have not had any problems on one computer but if you intend to put on more then one it starts to get laggy if your surfing the same time someone else is.

Im just happy its pulling the 1.5meg its supposed to…maybe I will upgrade to the 3.

how much for 1.5 meg?

Dslreports is reporting my timewarner internet as

http://www.dslreports.com/im/21478456/46933.png

I love my DSL… I have the 3meg… works great. No issues at all gaming with the 360. Works flawlessly.

I have the 3mbit too, no problems once the tech came out and fixed the line to my house.

shrug… never had a problem with DSL

can’t beat the price:speed ratio

my parents are in west seneca and its not available yet

Im going to upgrade to 3meg