vibration

Getting a vibration from the rear wheels, really noticeable when i am past 80km/hr i m getting the shitting feeling that it is my rotors, could they be warped. This annoys be because they are ebc rotors and fairly new, only one track day on them. Don’t c how that would happen, I’ve got coils and multi link so i don’t c it being a bushing problem either, only other thing is my wheels may be unbalanced, which i will check tonight by putting some other rims on it to c if it still makes vibrations. Actually, i m not even sure if its the rears, i think it might be the fronts, because i get slight steering wheel vibration, my tension rods are scrapped, in process of getting new ones, could they be the problem.

when you put the rear end up on jacks, check for play in the wheel (vertical or horizontal). Just shake it around. Could be a wheel bearing.

Does it speed up when you drive faster?

i guess the rule of thumb is if your ass is vibrating then its the rear, and if you steering wheel is vibrating, its the front.

Sounds to me to be a combination. It probably wouldn’t be bad to fix your tension rods and if that doesn’t help, look into the rear.

any update after putting the new rims on? I got my money on unbalanced rims.

i replaced rear wheel bearings recently so i was sure it wasn’t that, the rims in the front fixed the problem, track day offroading flung off all the balancing weights. LOL