Vick take Plea Deal

Ron Mexico will be suspended all season long from the NFl no matter what and jailtime is whats deserved

Just not a PETA owned place, since they killed more animals than Vick ever did.

it says in the article he pleaded to 18 to 36 months in federal prison. Doesn’t sound like he’s getting out of it… :dunno:

the judge said in court that’s the guidelines in the deal but he doesn’t have to abide bye it…also on tv they said since he has no felonies he might get less time than his buddies

the judge, the nfl, the falcons… none of them want peta on their ass. vick is getting fittied for his orange suit right now.

all the animal cruelty stuff, the feds could give two shits, its the racketering, money laundering… thats the shit they wanna score big on.

i think jail time is just punishement for vick but i think people are taking it overboard with stuff they are saying like he should rot in hell, he should be killed… he didnt take a human life. i just dont put animals on the level with people. his jail time, fines and public humiliation and basically the loss of some prime playing years is a just punishment. true they were animals but from their birth they were bread for the soul purpose of fighting, they were useless to society from the start. without them being bread they wouldn;t have existed in the first place, its a wash if you ask me… got rid of killers and a piece of garbage… seems like a 2 for 1 deal. not sayin all pits are no good, just sayin those ones in particular were no good. it doesnt make it right at all… im just sayin

Ron mexico will never get another endorsement or anything and will be suspended this entire NFL season atleast and probably do some time so well see after that if he has any career left

i’m not sticking up for him either…what he did was wrong…but the pubilc are retards…

they go way overboard like cutty said.

I read a statistic about some human website …peta, SPCA, etc…forget which one.

during katrina…where thousands of animal were killed &/or lost. this site was being used to find your pet & to send relief to pet owners, get info on how to help, etc…
the site was fine…but when the vick story hit…soemthing like 2days after people flooded the site & it crashed.
WTF…

also…another interesting fact.
man is the only predator to gorillas…& there are only like 400 wild ones left in the world.
thats more fucked up then vick killing some dogs…& people who hit gorillas do it for fun & cut of thier hands & head for trophys
but people don’t know and/or don’t care cause its not celebrity news/gossip.

i hate the public.

I’m with Cutty…everything he said is spot on

:rofl: :rofl:

I mean, I understand how that works… just why tho? Just my opnion, it should be one or the other. If the federal goverment was investivating him, then let them handle it. If the state was investigating him, then they should prosecute him… and then if u broke any federal laws, they should call the feds in. I just dont agree if the feds charged him… then the state finds out and says… hey we have nothing better to do than charge him too. I really do not know much in this area and I might not be making any sence… I just think if the state charges you with something and they find out that you broke a federal law also, then they could double dip. I just think if the feds get to you 1st, then you should just deal with them and the state is SOL.

I just don’t see him getting out of jail time on this one, this isn’t something he can settle out of court like the ron mexico fiasco…at least he probably won’t be raped in jail :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with kolar, he won’t serve any time.

Money talks.

Neither do I. In this case, I’d put the dogs above the people that were handling them. It would take significantly less emotional strain to kill one of those dogs than it would for me to draw down on Vick and his pinnacle of niggerdom crew and rid the world of their putrid existence.

his jail time, fines and public humiliation and basically the loss of some prime playing years is a just punishment. true they were animals but from their birth they were bread for the soul purpose of fighting, they were useless to society from the start.

If we start killing everything that is useless to society, I’d start barricading my door if I were you.

without them being bread they wouldn;t have existed in the first place, its a wash if you ask me… got rid of killers and a piece of garbage… seems like a 2 for 1 deal. not sayin all pits are no good, just sayin those ones in particular were no good. it doesnt make it right at all… im just sayin

Bred = fucking to make babies

Bread = this shit you make toast with.

:ugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:jerkit: fuck you fat ass,.

I wish they’d give that low life piece of shit the death sentence.

I gotta say, I would put the dogs FAR above vick on the food chain. He is your typical ghetto dumb ass. I could drop his ass with a quick double tap to the chest and never think twice about, if I shot one of those dogs I would lose sleep over it.

Humans have a soul, animals do not.

I AM NOT DEFENDING VICK.

Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was killed early Monday when his white stretch Hummer was sprayed by bullets after a nightclub dispute following a New Year’s Eve party.

Last April, Nuggets guard Julius Hodge was shot while driving on Interstate 76 in Denver. In 2003, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter, who played at Colorado State, was shot outside a Denver sports bar.

Where’s the public outrage over this stuff??

I AM NOT DEFENDING VICK.

Or how about all the young girls that pro-athletes take advantage of? Why is this story such a huge deal?

This is the reason that I think Michael Vick will do jail time.

The SPCA/PETA/Other animal groups have tremendous lobbying power. Why does the AARP get away with strong arming companies into 10% off senior days and all that other shit? Because of the immense power they yield because of the dollars and votes that their members have. The fact that they can walk into a meeting and say to someone “I can guarantee you that out of my 80 million members, 80% of them will vote against you or your agendas in whatever forum you need” is a hell of a strong tool. The animal rights groups are the same way.

They will affect the NFL and Falcons in terms of advertising dollars, sponsorship dollars, and other areas of revenue. If this had nothing to do with money, Vick would play this year. But it does, and because it does, Mike Vick is going to be sitting on his ass in Hotlanta while the Falcons are out getting manhandled with Joey Harrington at QB.