Vick take Plea Deal

empirical evidence?

NOTHING has a soul until proven otherwise.

i’m not saying killing a dog is anything like killing a person, but it’s still fucked up.

i concur

X2 human on human is worse in my mind than human on animal. no matter how much you love ur pet its not changing the fact thats is not human. i mean if you wanna get all religious you can say they are all God’s creatures but Jesus obviously wasnt a vegitarian PETA card carrying member.

I guess you’re a prime example of that.

oooooohhh… sick burn.

:hsugh:

That may have been a little more dickheaded than I planned.

The empirical data thing is a little ridiculous. I don’t have empirical data to prove I ate today, but I still did it.

but you COULD have taken a video of yourself eating.

you can’t put soul on magnetic tape, unless you’re james brown.

that was actually funny…:rofl:

Paris Hilton was found guilty and was ordered to serve 45 days in jail. Was it like a 1/2 day she actually was in there? Michael Vick WILL get special treatment, they always do. He and his attorneys will claim there’s some type of reason why he can’t be placed in jail due to his social status. He’ll then get a year or two of probation…maybe.

paris hilton wasnt facing federal charges thou was she? i dunno.

How many celebrites EVER serve the time they deserve? Like I said, I hope dude gets put away for a long time, but I just don’t see it happening. If he does, awesome. But when he doesn’t just remember 1320 saying it here first.

If he does go to jail, he’ll come out and produce a rap album and make more money than football could have ever done for him.

Look at Martha Stewart (who is attractive for her age, read, for her age) she came out of the joint making more money than ever.

:ugh:

:rofl:

You’re really trying to compare Martha Stewart to Michael Vick. That’s priceless.

Asshole!

Asshole!

You’re all fucking idiots. Pit Bulls are not bred for fighting, they are trained to fight. Assholes! I own a Pit Bull, greatest pet in the world. It came from the pound and WE trained it to be gentle.
Vick will do time!
You’re all fucking idiots!
Fuck all of you!
You suck!

Edit: Fuck you, I hate this site

Take Away His Fried Chicken For a Couple of Years

Fuck you all!

:rofl:

Get kicked out of happy hour ? :bowrofl: