Vid: New Toronto Motorsports Park ( TMP ) Track Record 1:11.3

Thank you to our friends, fans and sponsors for being a part of another CSCS win and overall track record at Toronto Motorsports Park!

In car video of the overall record breaking lap with data overlay, fan shots, and more. Check it out.

That’s hauling, congrats man. :tup:

Damn, doesn’t look like you left much time out there on that lap.

:tup:

so awesome, congrats! much faster and they’ll stop letting you into Canada.

Just curious, what was the 2nd fastest time of the day? How badly are you beating on those poor Canadians?

Thanks. I’ll push harder for a 1:10 at the end of the year. I know I can do it with the front splitter on and a little more suspension tweaking, but I’ll probably also run more power to make it easier.

The next closest time was 3 seconds back at 1:14 and there were about 40 cars in the 1:14-1:24 range.

• Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33250[/ATTACH]

Well done guys, that looked incredible.

wow, a FWD ITR was second… that’s pretty cool also.

Fucking awesome :tup:

This makes me feel even better about my 1:39 lap time on my bike lol (hey it was my first time out). Congrats on the record!!

i like that an ITR has almost a full second on the lambo…

• Updated - - -

also congrats uncle monk :tup:

miss ya

Good work Mike!

At least your time makes me feel better about my only runs at that track. My first time there in my old Fiero (my first time on a track with any car for that matter) I ran a 1:36. That’s a LOOOOooong way from 1:11 though.

My first time with a shakedown run in the Miata was a 1:23 but damn, I want a ride in something that fast.

Love it! I bet you can lap that track in your sleep by now, lol :tup:

@nissannx for writing this article: http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/3566/Attacking-Time-James-Houghtons-Integra-Type-R.aspx

Thanks for posting the link, Jeremy. And Mike, you’re just getting faster.
Frank

Nice article :tup: