SMP: Long Track/Full Track Tomorrow. Sunday.

If any of you guys feel like killing a Sunday at the track tomorrow, come one out.

Lapping Day from 1PM to 6PM. Gonna be good times. Shakedown run on the RB.

Long track is wicked for lapping and if you guys haven’t had a chance to go before, this day will be awesome. Cars will run wicked in this weather once the tires warm up.

grip grip grip and slide in the back sections, what?

anyways, if you are leaving from Toronto Area, make sure you call Santi!!! I’d grab him but I’m in Whitby already.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

I’ll be there.

=P lez do it!!!

Damn, talk about last minute notice.

I wanted to test out the new ride too =P

Good stuff Wayne, look forward to seeing you there.

anyone going there have any wheels with GOOD that would fit a front of a 5 lug S13 with Z brakes? My tires are DONE in the front and I really wanna rip it. I can pay for them there.

I figure, I’ll buy the tires off of you or replace with the same ones and give you back you rims?

What’s the new ride? Come on out anyways, you have all morning to get ready!

Actually, if anyone who is going has 10-30mm bolt on spacers, I could run my own wheels and rubber. :slight_smile: iso if anyone going has some spacers, rent them to me!

What a great day! Car worked like a champ! Minus the 10 year old all seasons up front.

Watching weezy kill it in a top of third gear chocane in a full on drift was the baddest thing I have ever seen!! That turtle is almost the height of my headlights! Lolz. I almost crahed laughing so hard at the sickness. I had no idea anyone would have the balls to try a top of third gear drift there.

I bow down. Give the man a race car and he own everything. No exceptions

Some really nice 240’s there. Who’s pearl white coupe was that? I was having fun playing till I boiled my brake lines. Beatiful car. .

Ps. I noticed no major differences between handling from the KAT setup and the RB20 setup. I dialed up the rear a little as suggested and it virtually negated all differences. With some good tires upfront the car would have been a lot more capable. The car, not the driver, the driver is balls. Lolz. Though, I was having lots of fun, there is some serious serious room for improvement. Swithcing cars like underwear this summer hasn’t helped me all that much. The plan is to stick with this one if I can afford to. I’m loving this thing and see some serious potential for it. I can’t help thinking that despite all the suspension work on this car, it STILL doesn’t feel as solid as my S14 felt on track with just sme tires, coils and GTR wheels.

I’m not sure if its the car or if I was just used to my S14. There are some very very big differences between the two in mid corner behaviour. I’ll see how it goes but the plan is to stick with this one unless soemone wants to trade me a nice s14 straight up with an) in it. Lolz.