Vinyl Fence Installation

So far I’ve contacted the Vinyl Outlet, City Fence, and an independent contractor a family member recommended for estimates, they’re going to come later in the week. If anyone has any rec’s let me know. Approx 120 ft. worth.

Thanks.

expert fence did mine. VERY happy with it.

My neighbor bought one from Lowes and did it himself. So far his 30lb Corgi has managed to break one section and his 3 year old daughter broke another section. Basically it’s the shittiest fence money can buy.

@lghtemup

LOL nice about the neighbors fence, guessing he dug the posts 6 inches deep and used sand to hold them in place hahaha.

Also will pay cash if that’s an incentive.

Thanks for any references.

No, the fence just sucks. If you push on the slats very hard at all they snap off. He was standing in my driveway and the little dog was pissed he couldn’t come across the street. A couple shoves later and the 30lb dog had walked right through a section of fence.

I’ll be looking later this summer. Please share your findings.

City Fence is doing mine next week. Honestly didn’t look around much. I will let you know how it goes.

Good Neighbor Fencing is rated very high on Angies List, might give them a call:

440 CASEY ROAD
EAST AMHERST NY 14051 (Map it)

(716) 688-0880
(716) 597-7124
(716) 689-0084 (fax)

www.goodneighborfence.com

Vinyl Outlet…for the suck.

in commercial applications I haven’t had very good luck dealing with City Fence, but we’ve never used them for vinyl. I’d check with Prog’s recommendation

The Vinyl Outlet quoted a 15x20 deck for my father, it was $35,000. LMFAO!

Those vinyl fences look like shit…

Not sure if Oneida does vinyl but stay away. Very, very far away.

I got the first guy coming over tonight, I’ll keep everyone posted.

I cant imagine what that will cost. I got 3 estimates for 100ish feet of chain link fence and all of them were over 2k.

I’m guessing 5-7K

Mine was $4500 ish for about 80’ with an 8’ gate and a 3’ gate 6’ high and 2 tone…obviously

That’s pretty good, saw your thread looks great!

Thanks…i am very happy with it 2 years later.