Vinyl is SRS BZNS

l

o

l

Black isn’t a color of the rainbow, and quit jockin fagbug where was my call? Drinks soon?includes srs bzns since I like the color of his car

Looks great!

Far less cheaper when your gunna crash it. :slight_smile:

Jammers will look better

I found you a DD and it’s AWESOME.

I gave up drinking.

:rofl No srsly, anytime.

Beans. Spill em.

Are you on drugs? The one I called about for you.
You were supposed to call the guy and work your magic and get him to bring the price down…

Oh yeah. Well the guy is out of his cotton-picking mind for that price for those miles. No car shopping til I get back from VA.

I’ll find one for you geek.
I’ll have a list when you get home.

looks great!

wat

Benny, you dick. :rofl

If i remember correctly beeny the trunk lid I had left up tp you and Jclark to do while I worked on the front end.

Hmmmmmmm

*JClark was responsible for all final decisions regarding vinyl handling and placement

excuses excuses

hey man I was just there to ask several hundred questions, look sexy, case JClark’s garage for the inevitable heist, and drink your beer.

The Vinyl bs WAS the excuse.

:shifty

hey J, what was the total cost on that rainbow’d mess?

I think he said he paid $50 each for the two large rolls of vinyl and $20 for the silver striping.

maybe $20 for pizza on sunday

so $140 I think

What did you use to cut it? Or did they cut the design out

$140-170 maybe including pizza/beers?

:rofl You were there FOR vinyl handling and placement. That was your job description Saturday.

Razor blade to cut it. Several hundred emo jokes were made. For the big straight lines of the design we just used the edge of the roll. In the very few places we couldnt, SRS laid the stripe over any mistakes so no one’s the wiser.

PS: I have 137+ feet of 1" wide metallic silver stripe if anyone wants it Beaniecoughcough.