DipYourCar.com

This guy dipped his whole 2011 Audi S4:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x239/slikjoseph/ITUpperside1.jpg

Do you grill, wheels, emblems, roof, door, whatever else.

Pretty cool stuff: http://www.dipyourcar.com/ (he owns the website).

I’ve been WAITINGGGG for someone to do this. Looks pretty sick.

This makes vinyl rap pretty much obsolete.

only for solid colors, if you want some texture or design, your still going to need vinyl

also looks wayy more expensive than vinyl.

So fill me in on what this is? Easily removable spray paint?

This you can spray on yourself. To vinyl wrap a car it usually needs a pro with a heat gun. A big roll of vinyl is not that cheap either. I think the cost is not that bad.

this is a latex based paint, so you can easily peal it off when your done

You can get a can at homedepot… Plasti dip, people use it on their grilles, wheels, door handles etc… sick of it or dont like it? tear it off.

Edit: didnt click site till after I posted, thought the guy had his own brand or something not just selling plasti dip.

pretty neato

i did some stuff on my tahoe with it to get an idea of how it would turn out if i painted it… goes on really easily and peels off easily as well… my grille is a little beat up from all the engine work that has occurred since i did it though… here’s some before and after shots of things i have sprayed

this was also used to “tint” the marker lights and worked perfect for that as well

color match sample

overhead console piece i sprayed

Might have a white M3 over winter! :rofl

I’ll do this to the S4 if someone good can do it.

how easy is it to keep clean? (white)

i wonder if you went through the automatic car wash if it would come off

should of done this with the hatch ! FUCK

Sophisticated rice.

How durable is this stuff? Wouldn’t a rock chip just make it start to peel?

We can do et. Matte Black S4 in the works.

This stuff will be great for car shows. You could show up to each one with a different paint job. It would confuse the hell out of people. Only problem I see is the color of the car not matching the reg. But, people dont care when they rattle bomb their care black anyway and this is less permanent.

easy enough if you arent doing an engine swap and smearing grease all over it :lol

you can pressure wash it with no problems

it is a rubberized coating made for tool handles so it’s pretty durable as long as there is a decently thick coat on there. it actually holds up to rock chips better than paint in my experience and if it gets a small chip, it is really easy to touch up