Vinyl wrap

That’s undisclosed. However, it’d be much cheaper for me to do it than most.

Okay and at the average persons cost? Becuase I know a spray gun satin paint job can be done with 1 clear coat for a little over $200 with prep and all

The average persons cost could be anywhere from $200+ depending on what color and type of vinyl is being used. The labor is more intensive than just spray bombing a car as well, so you have to keep that in mind.

If all you care about is price try;
plastic wrap :stuck_out_tongue: lmfaooo
http://www.aboutmyplanet.com/files/2008/04/plasticwrap.large.jpg

you get what you pay for remember.

Yeah exactly so for a decent vinyl wrap youd be looking at what… $300 upwards? For a satin spray gun done in a booth professionally, $200-250?

True.

Quality vinyl costs quite the penny, and I’d personally prefer a paint job. It won’t look as ghetto for one thing.

I wouldn’t necessarily say professionally, but at least semi-decent to a point where it looks better than having your car vinyl wrapped. It could cost you anywhere from $200-$500 for a cheap-ish paint job from some low quality paint shops. Maaco does alright jobs I guess, if your looking for the quick spray, buff and go method.

Yeah… thats it… by professinal i mean you have your car prepped and everything, drive into the booth, get 2-3 satin coats put on then one clear and drive off, you can get a satin paintjob for $200 in that respect.

If all your doing is like a flat colour, just do it yourself. It takes nothing to set up your own paint booth, some plastic film, pieces of wood, fan, paint gun, air compressor. Flat paint you can get for like $50/quart which will be enough. Just sand it down lightly, clean it, 2 coats of primer, coat of sealer, 2-3 coats of paint, and 2+ coats of clear coat (If you want it shiny)

Very cheap and if you know what your doing it will look as good and last as long as any professional paint job. Trust me.

• very rewarding and self gratifying

I did my coupe for $15 bucks prep work and all… it hasnt even faded yet and I did it last summer, I love the look of it.

Flat black is too played out, looks shitty, and doesn’t protect anything.

I like it… but I loved keez’s hatchy, looked beautiful in flat green

if you end up going to shinzo just look for mike or pierre and tell them alex sent ya. mike is always able to get my stuff done usually in a day at most 2-3 days.

ive installed the clear shit that they install on bumpers to protect them from stonechips, and i can also install window tint so i dont think i would have any trouble with this stuff.

ive been wrapping cars/trucks for over 4 years. if you think you can do it your self with little to no experience, all i have to say is good luck, and pls post pics when your done.
it is not easy.
you should not be using normal vinyl to wrap cars it doesn’t stretch enough.
3m controll tac or avery quick release is what you use, for a 240 you are looking at 300-500$ just in material my cost, the whole point of this material is that you can have printed imaging on it. thats how briggs’s car was done
if you are going to use vinyl use avery A9 2mm thats about as close as you will get to the real shit.
p.s make sure you buy a 60inch roll otherwise you will have seams all over the place

good luck LOL

Shut up, trader.

This is the real Mike you should be going to…Alex.

martino can u do my roof black :smiley:

Yes

PM me lol.

Oh shit, you can do that? Man… I’m missioning all the way to Shinzo today for exactly that you homo, and I woke up early for it too. Advertise more you bastard, could’ve saved me a long ass drive to butt-fuck nowhere :stuck_out_tongue: