vinyl

is going down on Thursday night at Rodeheaver’s

If you have a design you already have that you would like to go on the car please e-mail me the artwork. So some of you might have to talk to your designer or whoever made it. But we don’t really have the time to recreate everything.

you can email it to john@pittspeed.com

please do this ASAP! thanks

like the stickers i have by jeff keyboard,if the cars running let get it here after that for tunning

If thats what you want your logo to be on the car, then yeah I will need that artwork… Whoever does your vinyl should be able to email it to me or you.

Jeff I have your artwork already.

can u make it like our banner. JJsautomotive.com

i can do whatever you want sweet tits… just need the artwork! :slight_smile:

the pittspeed banner?

`

oh thats what you want… I thought you meant like the one on quiks truck… Yeah starboy has that artwork, so that will not be a problem

ok… domination and hyrbid? since you did not give me any artwork could you maybe tell me what you would like on the car for your shops? and also in what text?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Jaycoop/LOG-sheet2.jpg

alot of its done… it looks pretty good. I hope everyone is pleased. Brian if you don’t like what we did, well you can kick me in the dick. but you should be pleased.

Tim donated a few hundred in vinyl as the machine ate some and we used a good bit. Still need more done, but I will just get it done at my local guy

it will be fine,but i still want to kick u in the dick!