ViPEC ECU's - U2NDyno.com has 'em

As Mentioned V88 would work i assume as it can control Vanos whcih your 2.8 has.

Dan why do you have over 4 g invested into the autronic?

As for logic, yes coders do have different logic, But the outcome is the same, which it takes an input and makes an output. We are probably talking about hundreds of a nano second difference, between the systems.(but depending on the system whether its 8 bit or 16 bit and processing power, then the difference may be none)

How is Vipec addressing the pick-up wheel situation, which aem until now just replaces the wheel with a 24-1 instead of 360?(Only way i can see is a similar solution or processing power capable of being able to read the frequency wave form at much higher rpms?)

Lastly someone mentioned software user friendlyness, only someone that knows 100% as to what they are doing should be touching a stand alone engine management system, the software is very understandable to me, it actually makes complete sense.

As for the serial conncetor, yes its old school but you dont have to install drivers which is a huge bonus.

as for plug and play you guys should check out www.nistune.com, tuning made available over consult.