nyspeed help me decide!

ok either way i go its going to cost the same amount… either im gonna get wheels/tires or go total standalone on the evo with AEM EMS. wheels are rota p45r w/ azenis… i want to get new wheels for the evo cuz im totally sick of the stockers, but on the other hand i can go standalone and unleash a whole different side out of the evo…

AEM all the way.

I’m kinda thinkin AEM

will the AEM still allow the car to be inspected?

whats the AEM EMS system cost???

ROTA FUCKING BLOWS.

FAGS USE ROTAS.

AEM if you really plan on going all out (big turbo, lots of boost, visiting Inn tune a lot :smiley: ). However if I remember correctly there are some sacrifices (besides money) that go along with the AEM.

X…

aem, you dont NEED rims , you will NEED the AEM to get the power u want

sooo how big is your bank roll when you break stuff turning up the boost? if this is you dd, and you don’t have 2 months of living expenses saved and your not putting 10% of your income in a 401k, don’t do it. if you do, have the preceding and you have another dd, go for it. aem ftw

sooo how big is your bank roll when you break stuff turning up the boost?

ask yourself these questions

if this is you dd?
do you have 2 months of living expenses saved
are you putting 10% of your income in a 401k

if you said no to any of the above, dont do it

are you dead set on the AEM?

i’d get the AEM and powdercoat the stockers till you can afford real wheels. :slight_smile:

Get the AEM and then pick up a used set of wheels when money becomes available. I even have a couple of sets I would be willing to part with :eekdance:

The stock EVO wheels are phenomenal. Don’t waste money on new wheels.

i think we had this talk a year ago paul. i had a magazine that installed the aem ems on an evo and dyno’d it tested it etc…and it was even yellow :stuck_out_tongue:
its expensive but i think worth it :tup:

[quote=“K Cuv,post:14,topic:27573"”]

i think we had this talk a year ago paul. i had a magazine that installed the aem ems on an evo and dyno’d it tested it etc…and it was even yellow :stuck_out_tongue:
its expensive but i think worth it :tup:

[/quote]

wow, a magazine that does EMS installation? sweet

the car will put down over 400 as of now on the juice. the car is ready to go for a new turbo it has everything it possibly needs for the next step. i can run a new turbo on the stock ECU without a problem but it will kinda restrict power that could be brought out. i can get the EMS for $1600. as for me im leaning towards wheels right now and ill save the EMS for over winter, i want to see what the car will do at the track this year with my current setup and if im not satisfied ill go from there.

[quote=“Viper966,post:15,topic:27573"”]

wow, a magazine that does EMS installation? sweet

[/quote]

??? i was showing him what sort of results the car had with ems along with other mods - trying to lure him into buying

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:27573"”]

ROTA FUCKING BLOWS.

FAGS USE ROTAS.

[/quote]

ill fuck your ass

the p45R’s look amazing on the car

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/koffebean00/Evolution/IMG_39675B25D.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/koffebean00/Evolution/wMTI2ODE0NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

who cares what newman says, i plan on raping him tonight anyways.