Virginia Beach scene?

Ocean City was a pretty hot topic on here a couple weeks ago, so let’s see what we can come up with for this one.

I’m going to Virignia Beach in two weeks. I’ll be there from Saturday to Saturday and I don’t wanna be stuck at the house that whole time. Who all knows of some decent spots down there (bars, clubs, etc)?? Or maybe even some other activities that me and the little woman can do?? I’ve never been to Va. Beach.

Norfolk has some decent stuff, esp. Ghent, which is like the college area for ODU. Busch Garden’s is up the road in Williamsburg and Kings Dominion is about an hour away outside of Richmond. The main beach area is kinda weak cause its super family oriented, no swearing (you’ll see signs), and if a cop see’s you drive up and down the strip like 3 times in an hour they will give you a ticket (usually only if your driving a flashy car). Sandbridge is down further but much less crowded and not a tourist area, mostly residental, but there is parking and access to the beach. Don’t eat on the strip cause its a tourist trap, if you go back to Lynnhaven Parkway they are the food chains there, alittle more pricey then the chains here but thats cause of location!

VA Beach has some rough spots from what I hear, and is pretty ghetto. Have fun tho

plus all the military is there.

lemme break it down for you!

rich preppy/nice area’s include: VA beach itself, Williamsburg, York, James, Gloucester, Chesapeake (for the most part), Poquoson

Ghetto areas include: Newport News (not all of it), Hampton (most of it), P-town (most of it) Norfolk (in parts)

Po-dunk areas include: Surry, Isle of Wight, Suffolk

trust me I lived down there for 2 years and my wife is from Isle of Wight (Smithfield to be exact)

http://www.mtgfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/hampton-roads-mortgage.jpg

lived there for 4 years… Loved the traffic…

go to Black Angus to eat…best steak around down there.

The boardwalk is awesome. i just got back 2 weeks ago. stayed at the end of it on 39th. Go to Jacks its a BBQ place on Gen. Booth. or go to Capt. George’s thats on Lasken (31st street) there are some bars on the strip on Atlantic. Flipper McCoys or something like that. I noticed a few cars, a lot of bikes (busas, gsxrs, RRs, Ducatis and quite a few custom choppers) but no real nice cars other than a NSX that was parked outside my hotel. from like 15-30 is where all the good stuff is

^^^^^^are u kidding me… They have more nice cars than Pittsburg…

im sure they do, im just saying i didnt see any. a few vettes and a really old lambo. but other than that just some integras

i love that area. My sister has been living there for over 20 years and i have been going there that long as well. I can tell you on Aug 15 there is a DMB concert at the amphitheater lol I’ll be there :slight_smile:

DMB FTMFW

:puke:

Great now I know where to get a fine steak, where to go and get wasted, and where to go if I wanna gangbang. Thanks for the info guys. If I see some nice rides I’ll be sure to post up some pics.

eh… Most of the nice cars in PA sit in garages.

I saw a few GTR’s down there the last time I was there